Signup Now
    Free User

Authentication failed

I installed the windbot yesterday and bought the license but until now I could not log in, shows this: authentication failed...

i need help...

You are entering your username or password incorrectly? You should be using the same details you use to login to the forum... It's possible that you have a firewall blocking the connection, though, so it's worth looking at that.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    I was able to log in to my other computer but now the following message appears:

"Some client files appear to have been modified. To ensure best compatibility, windbot will only run with the original set of files.If you believe this message to be an error, please report the following error code on the forums
    error code: 0"

I tried uninstalling and installing... windbot and tibia...and I have been trying to use the bot since yesterday but this is difficult to use this way

Quote Originally Posted by metalk View Post
    I was able to log in to my other computer but now the following message appears:

"Some client files appear to have been modified. To ensure best compatibility, windbot will only run with the original set of files.If you believe this message to be an error, please report the following error code on the forums
    error code: 0"

I tried uninstalling and installing... windbot and tibia...and I have been trying to use the bot since yesterday but this is difficult to use this way
    Are you using WindBot with RL Tibia or an OT? If it's real Tibia, you've not got the very latest version of the bot or game client.
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Free User
    RL TIBIA, I tried several times install tibia and windbot...tibia version 11.42.5478 and windbot 2.9.0...and it does not work

Free User
    No support, 7 days was past , zero SUPORT!! and a lost 1 week of my license

thanks a lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalk View Post
    No support, 7 days was past , zero SUPORT!! and a lost 1 week of my license

thanks a lot!!
    Always a pleasure.

To try to at least give you a hint... Read the error message. For everyone except you, the bot is working fine. If you want me to help you find what the actual problem is, you're gonna have to give me some clues. Any clues at all. Why would WindBot think your client files have been modified? Think hard, I am not psychic. I can't tell what you've got running on your PC. The error message is pretty clear, although it might not be clear enough. It's telling you it doesn't recognise the client you've installed for some reason, it doesn't think it's right.

You could always try the quick fix solution of using WindAddons, but you don't really seem all that friendly so I'm not sure I want to suggest that.

It might also be worth drawing your attention to the fact that the version of WindBot you should have installed is called Beta 81. You know what a Beta is, right? There is another way. A way which solves this sort of problem for most people.
    Last edited by Josh; 08-16-2017 at 12:03 AM.