Signup Now

Problems attaching to WindBot? Read this.

Hey guys,

It has been brought to my attention that some users are having problems attaching WindBot to the game client. I investigated this problem further and with the help of @viteteq (thanks buddy) we figured out what the problem is.
    There is an online banking protection software used in Brazil that is blocking WindBot from doing its work. This software is called Warsaw, developed by “GAS Tecnologias”.

Because WindBot performs memory reads to the game client (and the game client only), Warsaw thinks it might be stealing your personal info and is blocking WindBot from working.

You can follow this tutorial written by TechTudo to remove it and get your bot working again.
    http://www.techtudo.com.br/dicas-e-t...131-do-pc.html

Happy botting!

Fala galera,

Alguns usuários me enviaram mensagens com problemas para conectar o WindBot ao jogo. Eu investiguei o problema mais à fundo e com a ajuda do @viteteq (obrigado cara!) nós descobrimos qual o problema.
    Tem um software de proteção bancária usado no Brasil que está bloqueando o WindBot de funcionar. Esse software se chama Warsaw, desenvolvido pela "GAS Tecnologias".

Porque o WindBot lê a memória do jogo (e somente do jogo), Warsaw acha que o bot pode estar roubando informações pessoais e está impedindo o WindBot de funcionar.

Você pode seguir esse tutorial do TechTudo para removê-lo e fazer o bot funcionar novamente.
    http://www.techtudo.com.br/dicas-e-t...131-do-pc.html

Happy botting!

Wind Tester
    Funny you wan't to remove Warsaw, i have seen it before somewhere @Lucas Terra
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planne...tion_of_Warsaw

Wind Powered
    I don't have it on my pc and can't attach =\

Free User

me trial error

please help me trial manda error

"failed to grant 14 days trial "

Free User

The application can not connect with tibia, does not recognize the version of the game 11.72.6598 help please

The application can not connect with tibia, does not recognize the version of the game 11.72.6598
    help please
    Attached Images Attached Images

Free User

14 trial

hi i cant get 14 day trial i never used wind bot before