Signup Now

Thread: Safe botting

Wind Powered

Safe botting

Hey, i was wondering about botting risk on two diffrent tibia clients, i mean which client is better to bot tibia 10 or tibia 11?
    I can't use tibia 10 cause of that banner to "download tibia11" my laptop can use only size of display 1366x768 on my laptop screen, only if i use other monitor i can use full hd screen or even uhd on my tv , maybe there is way to use better screen display on my laptop screen? but it can be too small to see. Thank You.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by borzodg View Post
    Hey, i was wondering about botting risk on two diffrent tibia clients, i mean which client is better to bot tibia 10 or tibia 11?
    I can't use tibia 10 cause of that banner to "download tibia11" my laptop can use only size of display 1366x768 on my laptop screen, only if i use other monitor i can use full hd screen or even uhd on my tv , maybe there is way to use better screen display on my laptop screen? but it can be too small to see. Thank You.
    It is up to you if you wanna bot. i mean testeing the bot on 270 ek botted for 27 hours now! Botting is like it used to be. It is easy but in the end you will get Deletera :P