Signup Now
    Free User

Error attaching WIndbot.

Hello team,
    I have the latest Tibia 11 and the latest windbot (2.9.0 -74). I was previously using tibia 10 and windbot 10, but I decided to use 11. I was able to log in I attached the client and was ready to let the character go since everything was set up with tibia 11 and windbot 11. I decided to open my prefered proxy, so I exited tibia and windbot. When I open the client again and tried to link windbot 11 to it, it stopped working. I did a restart and got the same error. I have not been able to use windbot 11 since then and had to go back to windbot 10 and tibia 10. Can someone please or please let me know step by step what they do to use windbot 11. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.

Error " An error occurred when attaching to this client. WindBot will now exit."

Free User
    RESOLVED!
    Why is it that every time I ask for help I fix the problem within minutes? lol
    Been struggling with this all day and 5 minutes after I write in the forum I found out that I need to use windaddon and lunch the client from there...