Signup Now

Thread: purchase issue

Free User

Exclamation purchase issue

I purchased the bot but havent checked out the old email address I used to purchase it and it seems like I cant login to that email. Can I somehow redirect my purchase to another [more proper one] email address? Obviously I can prove I've purchased it and paid for it already.

I alrdy pmed Lucas, however no response yet, perhaps its faster way to reach him.

Sorry if I put it in a wrong section, hope so I can solve it without losing that purchase.

Thanks in advance,
    peace out, Doom.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

What exactly do you need to check about it? It's going to be a very difficult process to change what email the stuff is sent to, and it will depend largely on the payment processor (you'd probably need to contact them yourself). If there's something you need specifically, such as a payment reference, let me know and I'll arrange for it to be sent via the forums.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Thanks Josh, everything's fine now, so case closed. Thread can be closed too, peace out.