Signup Now
    Free User

Question Question about Tibia 11

Hey guys, I'm back playing tibia after being absend for more than 3 years. WindBot seems to be working on tibia 11 and I would like to give it a try.

But from then to now, I've noticed that we have battle eye service alongside tibia. I've already got some experience with BE on other games, but I would like to know how BE works with tibia.

1- Does BE bans you just by opening some "black-listed" software?

2- How one can start WindBot for Tibia 11 safely?
    2.1- Safely I mean without getting an insta-ban.

3- Is theese new latin-american worlds safe to bot with WindBot for Tibia 11? (I mean Relembra and such)
    3.1- If not, which world can we bot on tibia 11?
    3.2- If yes, do I need to disable BE on client side or do something on my end? What do I need to do?

I feel like I need to ask these here since I didnt find any of theese questions browsing trhu the forums.

Thanks!

1, With Windbot it wont since it wont run if BEservice has been detected. May happen with other third-party software.

2. If the server you play isnt protected by Battleye then ensure BEservice has been stopped, open Tibia folder, search for client.exe and open it (thats Tibia executable without opening Battleye or auto update).

3. You can check the list of protected worlds here:
    http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/BattlEye

Visit:
    (◣_◢)