Signup Now
    Free User

Missing days from my license after purchase.

Okay so I was looking around windbot while waiting for update and I noticed it says 'days 90'. I'm now on 12 but I only bought it 9 days ago. I did however transfer some to a friend so I know I would be a bit lower but I only transferred I believe 18 days. He gave me 10 days prior to this because my license wasn't activated right away.

I then transferred 18 back, 10 what he gave me and 8 what he paid for via tibia coins.

So in total I had 40 days, It's been 9 days since license that leaves me with 31, I transferred 18 to my friend which puts me on 13 days. I guess it's been a day extra since I bought license or something but that's fine.

So now my license is currently paused at 12 days. The image below shows the 12 days remaining on my license as well as the product I bought. Of course you can double check all that from your side to confirm everything.

Last edited by windbotisntover; 07-20-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Updated Image.

Free User
    @Raphael, can you please look at this case for me. Also I know I am a free user, I paused my windbot at the moment. Thank you very much!

From your math, it seems you received a 30 day license. Follow through:

. 0 starting days
    +10 days from your friend
    +30 days from license
    -18 days to your friend
    - 9 days used

I'm afraid only @Lucas Terra can go further than that.
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    From your math, it seems you received a 30 day license. Follow through:

. 0 starting days
    +10 days from your friend
    +30 days from license
    -18 days to your friend
    - 9 days used

I'm afraid only @Lucas Terra can go further than that.
    The problem is not with my math, the problem is with me buying 90 days license which is confirmed above on the image and now only having 12 days license left. Now even is my math was wrong I don't see how I would be 60 days -/+ wrong.

Could you please let him know of this issue so it can be resolved, thank you. I'm sorry I didn't make it more easily understood that I bought 90 days license and not 30. I thought the image would cover that for me.
    Last edited by windbotisntover; 07-21-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by windbotisntover View Post
    The problem is not with my math, the problem is with me buying 90 days license which is confirmed above on the image and now only having 12 days license left. Now even is my math was wrong I don't see how I would be 60 days -/+ wrong.

Could you please let him know of this issue so it can be resolved, thank you. I'm sorry I didn't make it more easily understood that I bought 90 days license and not 30. I thought the image would cover that for me.
    Oh, no, I understood it. That's why I said you received 30 days, not bought them.

Has this been solved yet?
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Oh, no, I understood it. That's why I said you received 30 days, not bought them.

Has this been solved yet?

Nope still got the same amount of days and had no message from anyone or anything.