Signup Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    I laughed way to much! My reputation is bigger than your dreams Sir, also why would i scam for such low amount when i have 16k euro in bank?

Banned
    Look stop lying already, I asked you to return the tibia coins to pay you for the account I said the good, I have not posted a complaint the same time you took my account and I gave you the opportunity to solve it Well, now do not you come to me that I am the liar because I do not ride this for nothing, you do not have shit in the bank that's why you've cheated me $ 30, I have my job I'm 23 years old and I'm not a kid like You, I hope people see what it really is since the images speak more than words, damn bastard,

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevercare View Post
    how is that language even tolerable on Windbot Forums?
    Its not. He will have few days to calm down.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Imba View Post
    Its not. He will have few days to calm down.
    @Imba Check ur pm please im Sergiocastelldefels

Banned
    @Imba
    This dude is crazy, its the first and last time i will sell a character to an enemy hahaha!

I finished work 1h ago and come back to a load of abuse saying " I will rook the char in 3h if u do not give me 1250 tc". Then i told him i am at work.. he reply with "2h left" 😂😂. Ahhahah okay sergio!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevercare View Post
    @Imba
    This dude is crazy, its the first and last time i will sell a character to an enemy hahaha!

I finished work 1h ago and come back to a load of abuse saying " I will rook the char in 3h if u do not give me 1250 tc". Then i told him i am at work.. he reply with "2h left" ����. Ahhahah okay sergio!

Upload the conversations of skype 11 july and 12 and ur PM's and checks Imgur's bro no cry now here

Free User
    Over you're so dumb I tell you that you're not going to sell more and you say that you make a new windbot and new ip you what you are is idiot it seems to me xDDDDDDDDDDDD lets go

Banned
    What happened to ur other wb acc? Why are younot posting iwth it? I have notthing to hide anyways since i didnt scam

@Dworak
    Im tagging you so you can follow this shit, any questions and ill msg u at fb bro

Free User
    LOL OMG !!!! IS ALL AMAZING REALLY really u are a one motherfucker omg!!!!!!!! fucking lier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free User
    http://imgur.com/a/hcWCP

UR CHAR SAYING TY 1.5K TIBIA COINS IDIOT!!!!!!

http://imgur.com/a/8AD1D

conversation when "hacker" CANCEL REG left 15 days... xDDDDDDDDDD u re a stupid boy really