Signup Now
    Free User

Problem with spell script

Hello. Im using spell script for GFB, UE and strong strikes. GFB and UE works fine but strong strikes dont. I cant figure out whats wrong. I think the problem is that line 3,4 has same name as lines 8,9,11,12 but im not sure. Can any1 help me?

auto(100)
    local MaxStrike = {"Ancient Scarab", "Bonebeast"}
    local StrongStrike = {"Ancient Scarab", "Bonebeast"}
    local Rune = getarearunetile(not getuseroption("PVP"), "Ancient Scarab", "Bonebeast")

if $vocation == "sorcerer" then
    MaxStrike = "exori max flam"
    StrongStrike = "exori gran flam"
    else
    MaxStrike = "exori max frigo"
    StrongStrike = "exori gran frigo"
    end

if ($vocation == "sorcerer" or $vocation == "druid") then
    if (cooldown(SPELL_GROUP_ATTACK) >= 800 or (maround(7, unpack(MONSTERS)) <= 1 and $targetingtarget.id == 0)) and itemcount(getuseroption('ManaName')) > 0 and $mppc < 90 and ($lootsaround == 0 or getsetting('Looting/LootingPolicy') ~= "Smart Looting" or maround(7, unpack(MONSTERS)) == 0) then
    if $mppc < 80 and ((maround(4, "Ancient Scarab") < 5)) then
    useoncreature(itemid(getuseroption('ManaName')), $self)
    wait(300)
    end
    elseif cooldown(SPELL_GROUP_ATTACK) == 0 and (table.find({"Hunt", "Switch Floors"}, $wptsection) or $standtime > 2500) then
    local UeName = getuseroption('UEType')
    if getuseroption('Use UE') and (cancastspell(UeName)) and ((maroundspell(UeName, "any", unpack(MONSTERS)) >= tonumber(getuseroption('AmountUE'))) and (not getuseroption('PVP') or (paroundfloor(10, 15) == 0 and ($timems-$playerlastseen) >= 1800))) then
    pausewalking(500)
    wait(300)
    cast(UeName)
    elseif (Rune.amount >= 2) and ((paround(10) - paround(10, unpack(SAFELIST)) == 0 and ($timems-$playerlastseen) >= 1800) or not getuseroption('PVP')) and (itemcount("Great Fireball Rune") > 0) then
    if $mp > 700 then
    pausewalking(500)
    useitemon("Great Fireball Rune", 0, Rune.tile)
    wait(200)
    end
    elseif $attacked.id ~= 0 and $attacked.dist <= 3 then
    if getuseroption('UseUltimateStrike') and $attacked.hppc >= 30 and $target.isshootable and cancastspell(MaxStrike) and table.find(MaxStrike, $attacked.name) then
    cast(MaxStrike)
    wait(200)
    elseif getuseroption('UseStrongStrike') and $attacked.hppc >= 20 and $target.isshootable and cancastspell(StrongStrike) and table.find(StrongStrike, $attacked.name) then
    cast(StrongStrike)
    wait(200)
    elseif cancastspell("exori flam") and $target.isshootable then
    cast("exori flam")
    wait(200)
    end
    end
    end
    end

Free User
    Wrong forum, my bad. Move it please