Signup Now

Little problem with bot.

Sometimes when I open the windbot (im using windaddons) bot spam ctrl - usually spams only in the game and that's okay, but sometimes it using everywhere and its boring https://scr.hu/AyNz6k. Maybe someone has the same problem and knows how to solve it, instead of restarting the game again?

That's pretty unusual. Are you using Tibia 11? Do you have fast hotkeys enabled in WindAddons?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That's pretty unusual. Are you using Tibia 11? Do you have fast hotkeys enabled in WindAddons?
    Im playing on ots (tibia10), yes im using fasthotkeys, but how this problem is due to fasthotkeys, when usually it works good. I also have another bot included for very fast looter and healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Motocyklista View Post
    Im playing on ots (tibia10), yes im using fasthotkeys, but how this problem is due to fasthotkeys, when usually it works good. I also have another bot included for very fast looter and healing.
    With WindAddons, the bot uses Ctrl+F1 as the hotkey for everything which isn't already on hotkey. It's possible that it's this ctrl event which is causing the problem, though I'm not sure how it would be. Is it a standard client that you're using just with an IP changer? It might help to have all the spells you need on F1-F12, that way the bot won't press ctrl.
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    With WindAddons, the bot uses Ctrl+F1 as the hotkey for everything which isn't already on hotkey. It's possible that it's this ctrl event which is causing the problem, though I'm not sure how it would be. Is it a standard client that you're using just with an IP changer? It might help to have all the spells you need on F1-F12, that way the bot won't press ctrl.
    I found a way to solve my problem i just had selected auto-mount but my character dont have any mounts and then bot spam ctrl+r.

Quote Originally Posted by Motocyklista View Post
    I found a way to solve my problem i just had selected auto-mount but my character dont have any mounts and then bot spam ctrl+r.
    Good job. I'll see if we can make the bot check if the character has a mount before attempting to ride it. Thanks for reporting back!