Signup Now
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitaner View Post
    iluvponeys

Hello @Raphael I already know you got the ssa hotkey but with the new updates about "equipment as hotkey" I may request a new hotkey something like this:

When I press "+" put ssa on = just redirect it to the hotkey I got the ssa equiper, same as energy ring / might ring will be awesome.

Thanks and hope is it clear.
    Add a hotkey on WindBot with the trigger on the button '+' and the following code, and it will press F12 when you press '+'.

press('[F12]')
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Thanks you for fast answer will try it asap and let you know.

Thanks!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Add a hotkey on WindBot with the trigger on the button '+' and the following code, and it will press F12 when you press '+'.

press('[F12]')

Hey Raphael! first off.. I'd like to say iluvponeys, second I love your work you are a very awesome guy. WHat i watn to request

I want to PL my ML.. and i go off of the charts on http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Level_Table (for mage) I want to get to ml 60+.. and i know it requires 60 442,882- mana used. So what i was hoping was if you would be able to make a script to where it just stands in front of the edron Potion seller or any potion seller where you are safe and will just buy max Mana potions until your cap is hit. then cast utani gran hur. until you are out of mana potions.. sell back the empty vials to the mana potion dealer, then buy all the way again till cap 10.. and start drinking MP and casting utani gran hur.. What i want to do is keep 500k on me.. and just stand there all day doing that

if this is possible i would be very grateful.. thank you so much! as always thank you for your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by detkord View Post
    Hey Raphael! first off.. I'd like to say iluvponeys, second I love your work you are a very awesome guy. WHat i watn to request

I want to PL my ML.. and i go off of the charts on http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Level_Table (for mage) I want to get to ml 60+.. and i know it requires 60 442,882- mana used. So what i was hoping was if you would be able to make a script to where it just stands in front of the edron Potion seller or any potion seller where you are safe and will just buy max Mana potions until your cap is hit. then cast utani gran hur. until you are out of mana potions.. sell back the empty vials to the mana potion dealer, then buy all the way again till cap 10.. and start drinking MP and casting utani gran hur.. What i want to do is keep 500k on me.. and just stand there all day doing that

if this is possible i would be very grateful.. thank you so much! as always thank you for your hard work!
    I'm pretty sure there is one of those around here, have you tried looking for it?
    RaphSeller
    PayPal Instantaneous Reseller

raphseller.com

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I'm pretty sure there is one of those around here, have you tried looking for it?
    I have I found one made by one user which he stated was working, but it was over half a year old.. He had it for avangrond.. Which seemed to not work properly, I have tried using several custom ones such as the flask dropper from script section plus a ground pick up item in my house but either it gets stuck on how much to pick up or won't pick up no more because empty vials are on top of them maybe if you would be interested in one where u stand on top of mama potions picks up 100.. Once at 0 throw vials one sqm in front of u.. Then pick up mana pots again , I have tried several different persistent together.. Etc, they all get stuck either trying to pick them up so fast or try to drop them to fast etc so gets stuck say how many to move [OK] [cancel] then won't do anything and eventually log out

Thank you.

Free User
    iluvponeys

I'm trying to cast a custom spell on my windbot and i have had 0 luck the spell is "exori purple mas" If you have any way of using this spell on wind bot please tell me i would love to know man.
    Last edited by JamesBrandy; 03-14-2015 at 04:11 AM.

I need one action...anti lurer,if player lure x monsters...target off and go next wpt... pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrandy View Post
    I'm looking to buy a hotkey set up for custom spells on an ot is there any way to make one that will auto cast the custom spell for me? i'll pay for it
    Quote Originally Posted by italobp View Post
    I need one action...anti lurer,if player lure x monsters...target off and go next wpt... pls help me
    read the rules in the first post

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

can you say me script for put small stones of me backpack on me hand please

Free User
    Need script to train mlvl in house with bps full of mana on the ground. Can u do this please.