Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Scam Report @Fothel

So i was going to trade with this guy i botted the acc he gave me he + his mate said it was fine then he takes back it after he trnasfer my open pvp char to non pvp steals my items on "his old" acc and now he reomved me from skype nad dosent wanna give me my acc back xD well idc its a 300 ed but scam is scam.

Screen is up in a bit @Dworak
    @ozzix
    Successful Trade
    110 rp voucher @Hiaoyanagi
    Cs Go skins to @Torsten123
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    45 ED FERU HAT @Phil - FB group
    485 rp 18 day v @gillianbrink
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate
    460+ ms to @kina Overlord

Free User
    Successful Trade
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate

Wind Powered
    Any proof that guy on skype is @Fothel ?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    na he added me but u can check the trade verf and i will show that he wrote the nicks on the chars.
    Successful Trade
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dworak View Post
    https://gyazo.com/d0c23872d87e3705e587f4244352ac00

(he sign) this link - > https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...561#post511561
    Successful Trade
    240 ek @Blocket
    308 ek @XB
    350 ed @Blocket
    81 rp @channoo
    255 ms @blocket
    200 ms @XB
    340 ek @XB
    120 ed retro @Zidorzz
    200 rp @Beerpongalle
    200 ms @blocket
    380 ED @Blocket
    220 Ed Inferna @DigBick
    425 Ms @Teamspeak
    400 ed feru hat @tsmate

Wind Powered
    @Fothel anything to say?

I ill confirm that Troner is @Fothel on skype tried to swap me for my 380ed for his acc seemed suss so i bailed on it

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fothel View Post
    We close deal due he's botting the characters and in case he get deleted he can cancel accounts. After taking back accounts he wasnt even changing any address neither mail.
    @Dworak

Is that simply as he break the rules, first of all botting the characters, my friend got his ED and another 2 accounts more. My friend @Fothel expend 2 WTs on these characters. We asked him if he was botting because we saw the character die by Sea Serpents, a bit suspicious being 350 EK, he said was AFK, believed him. The next day we saw with our own eyes he was botting the MS on Bandits, we checked and asked him again, he just said he isnt botting, that he lend the account to a friend and didnt know he was botting... He said will give confirmation key of the characters to be safe. My friend @Fothel was scared to see himself without accounts, knowing the char was going to trade with him could be deleted and he can take back accounts in case it happens. At the next day we made a decision and told him we take back account. I even remember I asked you @Dworak if that guy is safe and you didnt know. And whatever, once we took back account we saw he wasnt even changing mail neither address. Its a bit suspicious, isnt it? Well, thats not important, the thing is its not a scam, its just a cancel trade, my friend lost 2 WT's and that guy lost (225 TibiaCoins?) around. Of course, the characters were at PvP and now are in Optional. But its suppossed to be ours. You broke a rule of our trade and we just took back.

Deal with it @Aboslut Bajskorv.

And forgot to say, he said he didnt own any recovery key of his 3 accounts. But miraculously after we took back the account, you had them. We dont take it personal, but its another of your lies.
    Honestly, I dont want anyone getting banned, but I explained this to make clear.

I stil have the convo we made in skype group, if its needed I will post it. I havent got the convo with him just because I deleted/blocked him after he was threatening me.
    Last edited by Leon Alrz; 06-10-2017 at 01:45 AM. Reason: long-short story.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Alrz View Post
    @Dworak

Is that simply as he break the rules, first of all botting the characters, my friend got his ED and another 2 accounts more. My friend @Fothel expend 2 WTs on these characters. We asked him if he was botting because we saw the character die by Sea Serpents, a bit suspicious being 350 EK, he said was AFK, believed him. The next day we saw with our own eyes he was botting the MS on Bandits, we checked and asked him again, he just said he isnt botting, that he lend the account to a friend and didnt know he was botting... He said will give confirmation key of the characters to be safe. My friend @Fothel was scared to see himself without accounts, knowing the char was going to trade with him could be deleted and he can take back accounts in case it happens. At the next day we made a decision and told him we take back account. I even remember I asked you @Dworak if that guy is safe and you didnt know. And whatever, once we took back account we saw he wasnt even changing mail neither address. Its a bit suspicious, isnt it? Well, thats not important, the thing is its not a scam, its just a cancel trade, my friend lost 2 WT's and that guy lost (225 TibiaCoins?) around. Of course, the characters were at PvP and now are in Optional. But its suppossed to be ours. You broke a rule of our trade and we just took back.

Deal with it @Aboslut Bajskorv.

And forgot to say, he said he didnt own any recovery key of his 3 accounts. But miraculously after we took back the account, you had them. We dont take it personal, but its another of your lies.
    Honestly, I dont want anyone getting banned, but I explained this to make clear.

I stil have the convo we made in skype group, if its needed I will post it. I havent got the convo with him just because I deleted/blocked him after he was threatening me.
    But it is @Fothel who should explain that not you, second his char is was on Open PvP now is optional so he lost more than your friend on Transfers. About that give me more details screens etc

Free User
    hi @Dworak, from now on @Leon Alrz will talk for me, my english isnt perfect and I trust on him.