Signup Now

Thread: Move 1 SQM.

Free User

Move 1 SQM.

Good morning people.
    I am needing your help for a script that if the char is stuck for a few seconds, it takes a step to the side. That simple.

Could someone help me with this?
    I'm having this problem in some scripts and just by taking that step the side would already solve everything.

Sometimes the char crashes and it seems that the doll is a SQM ahead, but the spells come out in the previous SQM and the bot can not move or use potions and this causes him to eventually die. I do not know if there is any other solution to this problem, but having this script take a step aside after some time would already help.

Grateful!

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceMaker View Post
    Good morning people.
    I am needing your help for a script that if the char is stuck for a few seconds, it takes a step to the side. That simple.

Could someone help me with this?
    I'm having this problem in some scripts and just by taking that step the side would already solve everything.

Sometimes the char crashes and it seems that the doll is a SQM ahead, but the spells come out in the previous SQM and the bot can not move or use potions and this causes him to eventually die. I do not know if there is any other solution to this problem, but having this script take a step aside after some time would already help.

Grateful!
    you use client 11, windbot 11?

Free User
    Yeaah