Signup Now

Thread: It's safe?

Free User

Lightbulb It's safe?

How is the situation with battleye?

Same as before on most of servers

Based on what we've seen so far, BattlEye has had no visible impact on the botting except on servers where it is enabled. This means that for the most part you may continue to bot freely. Always keep in mind, however that BattlEye is client side detection. Whilst CipSoft may not yet have acted on any information they have been given, they could in all likelihood retroactively ban everyone who has used a bot since the technical integration, and it would not be too difficult for them to have such information. They have not said that they will do this, but they have implied that they will not.

Remember that botting has never been safe, and for a long time it has been down to RNG. If you get caught, you get caught. Botting on any character, in any way, is a risk. It should always be seen as such.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User

Question It is safe ?

I have a long time without playing warm, more than 2 years.
    But I want to start playing again and with the help of windbot. But I have never used this bot and I do not really know how it works. But my biggest concern is with BattlEye, which I come to know today that CipSoft implemented this in its customers.

I really want to start playing and using windbot, I would like that server are battleye and in which not, since I do not have this information and how could I use windbot without being detected by battleye.

Thanks for the help provided in advance

I hope your comments to download the tibia client and to buy windbot
    :Rodar los ojos: