Signup Now

Paid script suggestions for a 260 EK?

I forgot how boring manually hunting with with a knight was.. I'm considering adding my new EK to my showcase.
    I did a test run with Brad's Keeper brimstone bugs (surprisingly empty all day today!) for about 12 hours and was getting 220k xp/h and about 60k profit/h. I also found two free scripts that I plan on trying out sometime this week: East hive(garkstaal) and deeplings (eldar).

I'm curious if anyone has any paid script suggestions for me. Since it's paid, I'd like something that would last me until at least 300. I may be asking for too much, but here are some prerequisites I'm looking to fill:
    *Not a spawn ALWAYS botted by the dominando guilds because I'm not interested in getting hunted. (i.e.: Glooth bandits is an example of a spot that's always botted).
    *Makes more than 220k xp/h and doesn't waste.

Otherwise, I'll probably stick to brimstone bugs.
    Last edited by tdor; 05-20-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Krailos nightmares, grimvale edron? Both spots are most of time empty from any players, not just from dominando guilds

Scripts can be found in my paid scripts thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Krailos nightmares, grimvale edron? Both spots are most of time empty from any players, not just from dominando guilds

Scripts can be found in my paid scripts thread.
    I'm giving your grimvale script a try. I'll start posting screenshots to your showcase if I like it!

Free User
    You can try Sunken Quaras or Quara Grotto