Signup Now
    Free User

Help - How not to be deleted?

Hello everyone, I know this is kind of complicated not to happen. However, I would like some tips on how to avoid it. Looking in the forum I found some tips, such as: not minimize the game, avoid being reported to the maximum, vary the scripts, etc. Should I make any changes to the client? Is the Tibia to be used the correct 10?

Please help me!

Free User
    Buy some coins from their shop, when they see that you spent some cash on their game, your chances of being deleted are much lower

The key to not getting deleted is to not look like a bot. From there, you just have to ask yourself how might CipSoft be able to see that you look like a bot?

The main things I tend to think about are:
    • More short bursts, as opposed to long periods, of botting - 2 hours a day is usually the limit for manual players
    • Bot in spawns which are less dull. People very rarely hunt in the most boring spawns (Rotworms at a low level, for instance). Get creative and think where you would maunally hunt if you could be bothered.
    • Learn to script, and learn to edit scripts. Now you know how to script, go change everything in your scripts. Change how they walk, change the way they deposit items, change things. Just tweak it all so you're not doing the same thing that every other botter has done for the last 10 years.
    • Don't ignore other people. The biggest reason that CipSoft dislike bots is that bots make their fair players feel short-changed. For this reason, they implemented the report system. If players think you bot, you will be reported, and I for one firmly believe that the report system does have some impact.
    • Use alarms and use them as if a person is playing your char. If someone enters your screen, pause the bot and say hi, have a conversation and do some random things (follow them a few squares, 'talk to them, generally as you would if you were playing manually).
    • Be variable. Don't sit your character in 1 spawn for more than a couple of levels at a time. The longer you hunt the same spawn, the more patterns you generate.

if you want to go to some extremes, you could write your own healer in Lua and make it do things like calculate the average amount of damage you take over a few seconds, then use lighter/stronger healing spells sometimes, to simulate human error, when it's highly unlikely that the character will die as a result.

Doing this properly, I'm sure it's possible to avoid deletion for a very long time. I'm pretty sure that using WindBot it's possible to be entirely undetectable to CipSoft. Having said that, I would never bet my hedges on this, and you should ensure that you fully understand the risk before starting to use a bot. Most people are deleted eventually.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.