Signup Now
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Proxy Services Review

Hey everyone, i decided to make this simple thread/review to help everyone whos trying to find the perfect -or good enough- proxy service, since i've tried several proxies i felt like i could help.
    If you think im wrong then just share your opinion below.

Battleping - 8.5/10 - 5.45U$ per month
    Not exclusively used by Tibia players*
    Battleping is not my first choice anymore, theyr are having downtimes on some of theyr servers from time to time, people playing every kind of games are complaining and they support simply doesnt exist.
    Edit1- Support is the worse i've ever seen, i've sent them 3 messages on contact, they said it can take up to 12 hours to answer.. it has been 10 days and nothing
    Edit2- 20 days with no answer from the support, some servers doesnt connect using connection 1 and they dont seem to care. There is issues on connecting with Battleping if ur using authenticator and they said they wouldnt fix it any time soon. Does not have smartexit.

Pingzapper - 8/10 - U$3.99 per month
    Huge user base but i had 4 kicks in a month. They sometimes have downtime on theyr servers and the support is not that good, it took like 6 days to get an answer from them but still good service. Does not have smartexit.

WTFast - 7.5/10 - U$5.99 per month
    So, i know WTFast is probably has the largest user base but i really didnt enjoy it so much, theyr software is heavy, you have to keep pressing an "optimizing" option to get a good server and it wasnt that great, i had almost no difference in my ping. Does not have smartexit.

Tibiatunnel - 7.5/10 - 19.90R$ / 6.90U$ per month
    The software is the best on this list, you can choose which games to be tunneled, it saves your choices (personal settings), theres a feature called "fast keys" which increases the spamrate of your keyboard to make your walking a bit or more faster (depends on your ping to the server) and you can ctrl+shift+q to get kicked, its called smartexit. Using the same provider as noping, you should see no difference on ping, if theres any difference its just software related.
    Smartexit.

Lowerping - 7/10
    I dont know what happened to Lowerping, it was really good but they were offline for several months? and then theres this new website using theyr name but i dunno if its the same, seems like a fake website. Does not have smartexit.

ExitLag - 7/10 - 15.00R$ / 7.00U$ per month
    They use the same software as Tibiatunnel (best software atm), i cant tell if they also use the same servers or if its owned by the same group. I tested it a while and the servers were not that great but also not that bad, they probably improved the servers by now. I wish i could test it more to give a proper review, this simple text was more to let you guys know this is also another proxy option. Smartexit.

Fastertunnel - 6/10 - 10.00R$ per month (didnt see US option or translation)
    I couldnt test it for a long period (only the trial), the software is a bit clunky but it was stable. I also gave them 6 because seems like it does not support any other language or currency, also the latest update was 11 months ago. I wish i could test it more to give a proper review, this simple text was more to let you guys know this is also another proxy option. Smartexit.

Noping - 5/10 - 19.90R$ / 6.90U$ per month
    They have a HUGE gamma of "server options" but we all know that several options with different ip are from the same servers so if 1 goes down its likely that 2~4 others will go down as well, they mask the real ip. The servers are nice, not so great uptime in general and to other programs it doesnt work very well. <- that gave the proxy 5 points.
    The bad thing about noping is, first, theyr software. They have like 923489 games being tunneled, every single browser is also being tunneled and the software simply doesnt save when you choose not to use something, like, if you untick the Chrome option the next time you open Noping it will be ticked again. Now imagine that with EVERYTHING on your computer EVERY DAY. Its a pain in the ass, really. And its not a software flaw, its been like this for months.
    Second, the service in general. When a server goes down.. it will be down, dont expect them to fix it anytime soon. I've faced some servers being offline for 5, 7 days and nothing, the support, instead of saying "we are working on it" just said "use another server" which ofc i was but you know.. Smartexit..
    DOESNT WORK FOR TS

Semlag - 5/10 - 19.90R$ / 6.90U$ per month
    Now its owned by the same owner as Noping and uses the same software. Smartexit.
    DOESNT WORK FOR TS

Smoothping - N/A
    No longer exists

* It means it was not created based only on Tibia and theyr playerbase has far more players in other games than Tibia, which means they have a HUGE base of players from WoW, Aion, AOC, FFXIV etc.., incredibly stable servers because of its large playerbase. It also means if someone decides to ddos the proxies servers to win a battle in a war or just because hes angry to tibia, these proxies wont be affected (in theory).

Share your opinions ^^
    Btw, i already expect alot of people sharing love to Noping, its ok but i really care about what information, private information, are being tunneled to a server and whats not, most people dont care about it, i understand. If you would give 1000000000000/10 to Noping then say it, dont flame me.
    Last edited by downloadkct; 05-21-2017 at 12:47 AM.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by viterbino View Post
    È tranquilo usar o battleping do RJ?
    Sim, eles tem servers localizados nas mesmas cidades e em mais até do que os brasileiros pq não são voltados só pra Tibia
    Yes, they have servers located on the same cities and even in more than the brazilian proxies because they are not only related to Tibia

tibia, a free 2D game in which you need:
    -pacc
    -bot
    -and now a proxy

Quote Originally Posted by Connor View Post
    tibia, a free 2D game in which you need:
    -pacc
    -bot
    -and now a proxy
    True use a cheap proxy provider then ^^ i recommend Battleping or Pingzapper

Just a hint: Semlag/Noping uses the same software nowadays.

Banned
    I use NPtunnel and all are fine!! have kicks by cip. never by tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Xixico View Post
    I use NPtunnel and all are fine!! have kicks by cip. never by tunnel
    Did you run a program to scan your network data at all times ? If you didnt then ur just speculating. I did and some of the kicks wasnt from Cipsoft, instead it was Noping servers

I didn't get battleping to work for the old client, I only used the trial time tho. Been using noping for a month now and only had 1-2 kicks until yesterday when it was unplayable both with and without noping

Quote Originally Posted by glowingstick View Post
    I didn't get battleping to work for the old client, I only used the trial time tho. Been using noping for a month now and only had 1-2 kicks until yesterday when it was unplayable both with and without noping
    Every service were tested 24/7x2 with GlassWire using random chars with anti-idler.
    Last edited by downloadkct; 01-19-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by glowingstick View Post
    Been using noping for a month now and only had 1-2 kicks until yesterday when it was unplayable both with and without noping
    Same problem here, yesterday was unplayable, tried noping and tibiatunnel.