Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The DPI problem will ever be fixed?

I reported it several times but seems like Lucas keep ignoring it. I posted twice on the Bug section, made a extense thread here that got deleted without any explanation, and I'll say it again: the bot 11 doesn't detect DPIs higher than 100%. I just cannot bot and use the computer at the same time because I have to use 200% to see things properly. Two friends of mine also have the same problem and are thinking about not purchasing the bot again.

So, Lucas Terra, can you please just tell if you are aware of it, if you will work at it soon or not, but please, don't leave us in the dark anymore.

Thanks!

PS:
    @Cisco: I know that you will come here and tell me to use Windbot 10, that 11 is beta and etc. like you do in every thread, but I can't do it because I have my ping 4x higher in Tibia 10 and I'm dying because of it. So just save your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wario View Post
    I reported it several times but seems like Lucas keep ignoring it. I posted twice on the Bug section, made a extense thread here that got deleted without any explanation, and I'll say it again: the bot 11 doesn't detect DPIs higher than 100%. I just cannot bot and use the computer at the same time because I have to use 200% to see things properly. Two friends of mine also have the same problem and are thinking about not purchasing the bot again.

So, Lucas Terra, can you please just tell if you are aware of it, if you will work at it soon or not, but please, don't leave us in the dark anymore.

Thanks!

PS:
    @Cisco: I know that you will come here and tell me to use Windbot 10, that 11 is beta and etc. like you do in every thread, but I can't do it because I have my ping 4x higher in Tibia 10 and I'm dying because of it. So just save your time.
    At the moment I started to ignore all posts related to Windbot 11 Beta until the question of about Battleye is resolved. I'll do as Lucas and the Mods stay silent and I'll just watch. Because I'm really tired of explaining. Now I understand why Lucas and the Mods speak little or nothing, because even if they tried to dialogue the situation would remain the same.
    Most users only think about the time of now and not the future. They prefer an updated bot with several functions than a bot running after an anti-bot tool.
    Lucas with the Mods are working to bring the bot the same as it is today after the Battleye.

They released Windbot 11 Beta for everyone with the goal of finishing the bot as fast as possible, and often had poorly made posts and had a template to follow that Lucas wrote. Today we have on the first page of Windbot 11 Beta a lot of useless posts, the area of ​​'Windbot 11 Beta> Bugs' practically dead because the users are more using the bot than looking for bugs, being that the users who used the bot in the future.

I'll give you an example: Before Windbot 11 Beta was released for everyone there was a bug in 'keep away' and 'away in line' Lucas fixed the 'keep away' but the 'away in line' did not. I prefer 'away in line' to use in pally and to this day it has not been fixed. I have conviction that this bug was going to fix, but at the moment this bug is not important.
    This is the same thinking about Windbot 11 Beta, always updated or working after Battleye, which is more important at the moment.

Who would prefer an always updated bot that keeps making these posts.

My post bug away in line >> https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...e-Away-in-Line

My last post on Windbot 11 Beta before the Battleye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Portuguese

No momento comecei a ignorar todos os posts relacionados ao Windbot 11 Beta até a questão do sobre o Battleye estiver resolvida. Vou fazer como o Lucas e os Mods ficar em silencio e vou só observar. Porque realmente estou cansado de ficar explicando. Agora entendo porque o Lucas e os Mods falam pouco ou nada, porque mesmo se tentassem dialogar a situação iria ficar a mesma.
    A maioria dos usuarios só pensam no tempo de agora e não no futuro. Eles preferem um bot atualizado com varias funções do que um bot funcionando após uma ferramente anti-bot.
    O Lucas com os Mods estão trabalhando para trazer o bot igual como é hoje após o Battleye.

Eles liberaram o Windbot 11 Beta para todos com o objetivo de terminar o bot o mais rapido possivel, e muitas vezes tinham posts mal feitos sendo que tinha um modelo para ser seguido que o Lucas escreveu. Hoje nos temos na primeira pagina do Windbot 11 Beta um monte de posts inuteis, a area de 'Windbot 11 Beta > Bugs' praticamente morta porque os usuarios estão mais usando o bot do que procurando bugs, sendo que são os usuarios que usaram o bot no futuro.

Vou lhe dar um exemplo: Antes o Windbot 11 Beta ser liberado para todos existia um bug no 'keep away' e 'away in line' o Lucas consertou o 'keep away' mas o 'away in line' não. Eu prefiro 'away in line' para usar em 'pally' e até hoje não foi consertado. Eu tenho convicção que esse bug era irá consertar, mas no momento esse bug não é importante.
    Esse é mesmo pensamento sobre Windbot 11 Beta, sempre atualizado ou funcionando após o Battleye, qual deles é mais importante neste momento.

Quem preferir um bot sempre atualizado que continue fazendo esses posts.

Meu post bug away in line >> https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...e-Away-in-Line

Meu último post sobre Windbot 11 Beta antes do Battleye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    At the moment I started to ignore all posts related to Windbot 11 Beta until the question of about Battleye is resolved. I'll do as Lucas and the Mods stay silent and I'll just watch. Because I'm really tired of explaining. Now I understand why Lucas and the Mods speak little or nothing, because even if they tried to dialogue the situation would remain the same.
    Most users only think about the time of now and not the future. They prefer an updated bot with several functions than a bot running after an anti-bot tool.
    Lucas with the Mods are working to bring the bot the same as it is today after the Battleye.

They released Windbot 11 Beta for everyone with the goal of finishing the bot as fast as possible, and often had poorly made posts and had a template to follow that Lucas wrote. Today we have on the first page of Windbot 11 Beta a lot of useless posts, the area of ​​'Windbot 11 Beta> Bugs' practically dead because the users are more using the bot than looking for bugs, being that the users who used the bot in the future.

I'll give you an example: Before Windbot 11 Beta was released for everyone there was a bug in 'keep away' and 'away in line' Lucas fixed the 'keep away' but the 'away in line' did not. I prefer 'away in line' to use in pally and to this day it has not been fixed. I have conviction that this bug was going to fix, but at the moment this bug is not important.
    This is the same thinking about Windbot 11 Beta, always updated or working after Battleye, which is more important at the moment.

Who would prefer an always updated bot that keeps making these posts.

My post bug away in line >> https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...e-Away-in-Line

My last post on Windbot 11 Beta before the Battleye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Portuguese

No momento comecei a ignorar todos os posts relacionados ao Windbot 11 Beta até a questão do sobre o Battleye estiver resolvida. Vou fazer como o Lucas e os Mods ficar em silencio e vou só observar. Porque realmente estou cansado de ficar explicando. Agora entendo porque o Lucas e os Mods falam pouco ou nada, porque mesmo se tentassem dialogar a situação iria ficar a mesma.
    A maioria dos usuarios só pensam no tempo de agora e não no futuro. Eles preferem um bot atualizado com varias funções do que um bot funcionando após uma ferramente anti-bot.
    O Lucas com os Mods estão trabalhando para trazer o bot igual como é hoje após o Battleye.

Eles liberaram o Windbot 11 Beta para todos com o objetivo de terminar o bot o mais rapido possivel, e muitas vezes tinham posts mal feitos sendo que tinha um modelo para ser seguido que o Lucas escreveu. Hoje nos temos na primeira pagina do Windbot 11 Beta um monte de posts inuteis, a area de 'Windbot 11 Beta > Bugs' praticamente morta porque os usuarios estão mais usando o bot do que procurando bugs, sendo que são os usuarios que usaram o bot no futuro.

Vou lhe dar um exemplo: Antes o Windbot 11 Beta ser liberado para todos existia um bug no 'keep away' e 'away in line' o Lucas consertou o 'keep away' mas o 'away in line' não. Eu prefiro 'away in line' para usar em 'pally' e até hoje não foi consertado. Eu tenho convicção que esse bug era irá consertar, mas no momento esse bug não é importante.
    Esse é mesmo pensamento sobre Windbot 11 Beta, sempre atualizado ou funcionando após o Battleye, qual deles é mais importante neste momento.

Quem preferir um bot sempre atualizado que continue fazendo esses posts.

Meu post bug away in line >> https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...e-Away-in-Line

Meu último post sobre Windbot 11 Beta antes do Battleye.
    I understand what you stated. Turns out that maybe this bug can be easily fixed, since it works on tibia 10. For the little that I know about programming, this is not hard to fix, because it's not about the Tibia version, but the desktop detection. Since he already got the code (Windbot 10), I think that he can fix it without affecting his battleye proof windbot development, and this (DPI problem) is critical for me and my friends.

Any news on this?

What exactly is wrong with it? It should be working fine. What OS are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    What exactly is wrong with it? It should be working fine. What OS are you on?
    @Lucas Terra: thanks you very much for replying. I know that you are probably a very busy guy, that's why I apreciate your disposition to solve this problem.

Well, I'll try to detail this as max I can here:
    1. What OS you are at?
    Windows 7 x64.
    2. Real PC or VPS?
    Real PC.
    3. Using WindAddons? Which version?
    Not using.
    4. Which version of WindBot?
    Beta 63.
    5. Which version of Game Client?
    6. Do you have a Dedicated Graphics Card?
    I use a notebook and it have a NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M.
    7. Detailed description of the problem.
    Well, as I stated before, WindBot 11 simply doesn't work on DPIs higher than 100%. It doesn't detect the screen properly and thus can't click on the right places/locations.
    8. If applicable, a GIF of the action hosted on imgur.com.
    I've created an action on the waypoints with the code: closewindows() wait(2000). As you can see, it clicks a little above the right location. I used closewindows() but other commands also don't work.
    I couldn't upload on imgur, so I uploaded it on gfycat: https://gfycat.com/QualifiedCoordinatedHanumanmonkey
    Also, I opened the console window and ran the screenshot() command. This is the screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Cw6GtMa.jpg. As you can see, it only "see" a part of the screen.
    9. Do this happen in WindBot for Client Version 10.x too?
    No, on WindBot 10 it doesn't happen, the bot detect the screen properly and work perfectly.
    10. Debug Log.
    Code:
    19:18:53.564 Event 12 issued. Type: Close Windows, Type: 
    19:18:53.564 Event 12 started.
    19:18:53.564 Event step changed to 5.
    19:18:53.564 Event 12 ended with status code 1 at step 5.
    19:18:56.251 Event 13 issued. Type: Close Windows, Type:
    11. Comments.
    Lucas, it's really important to me. I live in Brazil and play in a BR server. With Tibia 10 I get 400~500 ping and with Tibia 11 I get 60 ~ 80 ping, so I have to use 11. But my screen's PPI is very high (and I have to use Windows at 200% DPI to see things in a normal scale), and if I use windows at 100% DPI, everything gets too small. I think that you can reproduce it just by setting your windows DPI to 200% (or 125%, or 150%) and test it.

Thanks you in advance!

@Wario, can you run this and tell me what value you get? This seems to be a Windows 7 (which is not really optimized for high DPI) problem, because on Windows 10 it works perfectly.

printerror($dpiscale)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    @Wario, can you run this and tell me what value you get? This seems to be a Windows 7 (which is not really optimized for high DPI) problem, because on Windows 10 it works perfectly.

printerror($dpiscale)
    Either on Windbot 10 or 11 it prints a blank message. I tested on 100% and 200% DPI.

Hmm, it can be something related to Windows 7, but why would it work on Windbot 10 and not on 11? Can't you just change Wind 11 to behave like 10 in this case?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...(v=vs.85).aspx

I am using Windows APIs related to Windows 8.1+. I'm not exactly sure how to proceed in Windows 7. I'll install a Win7 VM to try it out.

Ok then!

Thank you in advance for you effort to solve this. I hope you can find a solution.

If there's anything else I can do, just post here.