Hello,

As I stated here, on my other thread, I'll try to contribute to Windbot 11 community by making a list of bugs that have to be fixed. I'll do this, so we can sort our priorities (and show them to Lucas), and this way improve the quality and stability of Windbot 11.

My methodology will be the following: I'll use three different colors. Red is for urgent and important bugs, yellow is for medium priority bugs, and green will be for low priority bugs. Of course I'll not choose this priorities just by my own, I'll take the community (those who comment on this thread) opinion in consideration. I'll try to get all the bugs posted on the bug section (that have more than 1 user affected).

Also, for the bugs I find that are very easily reproduced, I'll link them directly here, without having any thread created (if this is against the rules, please tell me and I'll change, don't lock my thread).

Lastly, for the developers, don't face this thread as any kind of pressure or criticism, I just think that if Windbot 11 gets better, everyone wins.

So, here's the list.

• Bot not working on DPIs higher that 100% (source)
Very important thing. As nowdays a lot of people have high PPI monitors and use Windows DPI higher than 100% (125% to 200%). The bot simply doesn't work on these DPI settings (although they work perfectly on Windbot/Tibia 10). This is possibly something very easy to be fixed.

• Bot not looting some creatures (source and other source)
Something that have some importance, because scripts that hunt these creatures can't be used, and it's probably something easy to be fixed.

• Crazily opening bodies (source)
Something that is kinda annoying, because sometimes the bot loses like 2 minutes just walking back and forth without doing anything.

• Not using action bars (source)
Easy to be reproduced. This is more like a quality of life fix.

As soon as the problem/bug get fixed, I'll cut it of the list, to keep it clear and clean.

Thanks you guys, and I hope everyone contributes.