Signup Now

WindBot Lifetime

We all know that sooner windbot will come to an end. With implementation of battleye, soon client 10 will become deactivated and we'll no longer be able to bot anymore.

My question is, is it worth now to buy a windbot license? Will it be alive from 30 days now? xD

From what I read, they're working on a Tibia 11 version and there's even a beta out there. The cool thing is that you can pause your license if it stops working and then continue when it starts working again.

Quote Originally Posted by tdor View Post
    From what I read, they're working on a Tibia 11 version and there's even a beta out there. The cool thing is that you can pause your license if it stops working and then continue when it starts working again.
    Yeah, I know the pause function, but i have doubts if one day i'll be able to resume it hahaha xD

In my opinion they will beat battleye then battleye will detect it and everyone using will be deleted and they will sooner or later close the project.
    Anyways, you can easily bypass battleye for now since its not yet forced to regular worlds. So theres nothing to worry atm.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user