Signup Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsonaroftw View Post
    I am 100% positive that some people around here doesnt use the program that's why they are trying to argue with costumers that are clearly pointing directly to what is wrong with the bot. Guys come on, theres no point in doing this... just stop.. like.. if the users just make a thread complaining about the bot and dont explain exatcly whats wrong i understand that you guys gonna be upset, its annoying i know, but if the user is saying exactly whats wrong just dont go against it and say that the problem is with his script or his computer when everyone is complaining about the same problem PLEASE i fucking beg you.

We also know the program is still in beta but we're trying to help here by reporting the bugs so ill say what our friend already said above: The windbot for tibia 11 is still bugged. Happens with all scripts, character getting stuck and you need to manually move it or put a persistent script to move if stuck. I am currently using a persistent script, whenever my character get stuck for more than x seconds then the script goes in action, its been working pretty well so far. I am botting since server save with no problem btw.
    But you do realize that the People answering are customers just like you yea? Don't be so mad man
    everyone was just trying to figure out what the Problem was so dont get upset

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    im having the exactly same problem!! did you find any final solution?? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    @Cisco, on my point of view you are no understading whats is happening, for me at least it happens the following way, when it go up a hole or down a hole or a stair the bot try to move away from monster or reach the monster and for some reason it dont move and get stuck, like this http://imgur.com/a/rwYnN the character on tibia screen is on one sqm but it never really moved to that sqm, and it stay here infinite until you move him to any direction, this started 2 days ago when cip implemtn the snapback fix, i dont know any other way to show what happens, reason to that? unknow.

EDITED
    i will test the beta 63 and will see if this still happens, i because of the tibia ticker i guess the problem was on tibia side

EDITED 2
    i think i found the problem, the minimap is not changing when you go up or down the floor

Quote Originally Posted by gutinks View Post
    im having the exactly same problem!! did you find any final solution?? thanks
    right now fix fixed the minimap bug, but sometime get stuck when going up or down a stair, idk why that happens
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    right now fix fixed the minimap bug, but sometime get stuck when going up or down a stair, idk why that happens
    Using Beta 67?

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Using Beta 67?
    yes beta 67, this is hapenings mostly, when the character goes up/down a stair and try to run from/to a monster right away, but sometimes it dont happens at all.
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial

From what I can see, what is happening here is that the bot is trying to walk but experiencing kickback. The kickback doesn't work, however for some reason. The bot itself is doing only a couple of things, notably using potions and walking, but the client cannot handle these actions for whatever reason, so to give what advice I feel appropriate:

Check that your settings for keyboard and mouse delays are reasonable. Having them set to ridiculously low values will only work on the best connection, so maybe try increasing or decreasing them a bit.

Raise a ticket with CipSoft, not showing your HUDs (obviously) but clearly stating that you are getting stuck, and the only way to fix it is to press escape. Whilst this bug may be specific to people who are botting, it is almost certainly a bug in the client. I'm not saying this will get you any good result, but it might at least encourage them to try fix what is quite clearly their bug.

As for this thread, well, it's all getting a bit of a mess and a bit heated. On top of that, OP is not in English, and it's in the wrong section. For the sake of redundancy, I'm going to leave the thread here with a translation which I'll add, but I will be closing it. If you have any further issues and need support, please post in the appropriate section, in English. If your English is so bad that you can't describe the problem accurately, describe it in your own language and have Google translate it for you. The reason this thread has gone so unnoticed is that we focus our efforts on customers who need support, thus we tend to stick to the support boards.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.