Signup Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Free User
    May 18 2017 -
    Due to some technical adjustments, we have released a new Tibia 11 client update today.

@Nightshade @bolsonaroftw @Wario @pauloroxx

Windbot 11 Beta 62

I keep saying the problem is in your scripts and/or your connection. Working perfectly. I'll post another photo for you later.

other print

@Cisco, on my point of view you are no understading whats is happening, for me at least it happens the following way, when it go up a hole or down a hole or a stair the bot try to move away from monster or reach the monster and for some reason it dont move and get stuck, like this http://imgur.com/a/rwYnN the character on tibia screen is on one sqm but it never really moved to that sqm, and it stay here infinite until you move him to any direction, this started 2 days ago when cip implemtn the snapback fix, i dont know any other way to show what happens, reason to that? unknow.

EDITED
    i will test the beta 63 and will see if this still happens, i because of the tibia ticker i guess the problem was on tibia side

EDITED 2
    i think i found the problem, the minimap is not changing when you go up or down the floor
    Last edited by Nightshade; 05-18-2017 at 06:51 PM.
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    @Cisco, on my point of view you are no understading whats is happening, for me at least it happens the following way, when it go up a hole or down a hole or a stair the bot try to move away from monster or reach the monster and for some reason it dont move and get stuck, like this http://imgur.com/a/rwYnN the character on tibia screen is on one sqm but it never really moved to that sqm, and it stay here infinite until you move him to any direction, this started 2 days ago when cip implemtn the snapback fix, i dont know any other way to show what happens, reason to that? unknow.

EDITED
    i will test the beta 63 and will see if this still happens, i because of the tibia ticker i guess the problem was on tibia side

EDITED 2
    i think i found the problem, the minimap is not changing when you go up or down the floor
    i was using an older client version with wind 60 ('tibia 11) with normal minimap and still bugged, i think the problem is the targeting when you change floors

The issue is the minimap, not the bot. It's on Tibia, and it's random. Haven't checked the last Tibia 11 update, but the issue is on it.

Edit: yes, the bug persists. Way to fix: use arrow keys as walking method.
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 05-18-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

I am 100% positive that some people around here doesnt use the program that's why they are trying to argue with costumers that are clearly pointing directly to what is wrong with the bot. Guys come on, theres no point in doing this... just stop.. like.. if the users just make a thread complaining about the bot and dont explain exatcly whats wrong i understand that you guys gonna be upset, its annoying i know, but if the user is saying exactly whats wrong just dont go against it and say that the problem is with his script or his computer when everyone is complaining about the same problem PLEASE i fucking beg you.

We also know the program is still in beta but we're trying to help here by reporting the bugs so ill say what our friend already said above: The windbot for tibia 11 is still bugged. Happens with all scripts, character getting stuck and you need to manually move it or put a persistent script to move if stuck. I am currently using a persistent script, whenever my character get stuck for more than x seconds then the script goes in action, its been working pretty well so far. I am botting since server save with no problem btw.
    Last edited by bolsonaroftw; 05-19-2017 at 03:30 AM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    The issue is the minimap, not the bot. It's on Tibia, and it's random. Haven't checked the last Tibia 11 update, but the issue is on it.

Edit: yes, the bug persists. Way to fix: use arrow keys as walking method.
    dont think so, im using an older client with fixed(normal) minimap, and the bug persist

I have problem when i start any off my scripts for Ed/Ms it get targeting knight, So i cant. it so wierd becuse i have used the script like over 2 year and not a problem but now its a big problem. i cant bot sucks. Have tried

It's happening here too. Sometimes the char just stands still.

Using walk with arrow keys fix it.