Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Character Stuck Everytime

è minha primeira vez postando aqui, todos meus scripts tenho que usar persistent anti stuck porque meus chars simplesmente ficam travados em 1 sqm e healando no outro, o script buga e nao funciona mais se o char não andar... Não aguento mais ter que ficar colocando anti stuck em todos os scripts, isso atrapalha bastante!

It's my first time posting here, all my scripts have to use persistent anti stuck because my chars are simply caught in 1 sqm and healando on the other, the buga script and no longer works if the char not walk ... I can not stand having to be putting anti stuck in all the scripts, it hinders enough!
    Last edited by Josh; 06-18-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alethornox View Post
    è minha primeira vez postando aqui, todos meus scripts tenho que usar persistent anti stuck porque meus chars simplesmente ficam travados em 1 sqm e healando no outro, o script buga e nao funciona mais se o char não andar... Não aguento mais ter que ficar colocando anti stuck em todos os scripts, isso atrapalha bastante!
    1- Post english
    2- General is different Support (if Windbot 10, until the official version for Windbot 11)
    3- check if marks in minimap
    4- 4.1- If Windbot 11 thread wrong area...Thread Windbot 11
    4.2- If you are using Windbot 11, in the last update of the client there was a problem with the minimap and so far it has not been fixed by Cip.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    1- Post english
    2- General is different Support (if Windbot 10, until the official version for Windbot 11)
    3- check if marks in minimap
    4- 4.1- If Windbot 11 thread wrong area...Thread Windbot 11
    4.2- If you are using Windbot 11, in the last update of the client there was a problem with the minimap and so far it has not been fixed by Cip.

Ok, every time and in every script my character stuck, ALL THE TIME, and in all SCRIPTS, i don't use windbot 11, i use in tibia 10, i dont have any marks in my minimap.

Ok, every time and in every script my character stuck, ALL THE TIME, and in all SCRIPTS, i don't use windbot 11, i use in tibia 10, i dont have any marks in my minimap.
    you have tested? https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC

Free User

Yes, i have tested this and dont work

Free User
    http://imgur.com/a/rwYnN
    Its Exactly this work, my character in one sqm and heal in other, if i don't move he stay stuck.

http://imgur.com/a/rwYnN
    Its Exactly this work, my character in one sqm and heal in other, if i don't move he stay stuck.
    Now I understand what is happening In some scripts the scripters add a persistent not to let the character walk until reaching a certain amount of mana and/or hp, that must be what is happening. As it is a paid script please contact @Garkstal to take the doubt.

Free User
    Now I understand what is happening In some scripts the scripters add a persistent not to let the character walk until reaching a certain amount of mana and/or hp, that must be what is happening. As it is a paid script please contact @Garkstal to take the doubt.
    No Bro, this is in ALL my scripts, when i have full mana when im not. I re install windbot, re install tibia, delet my map and download again, and nothing worrk. I can not take it anymore, its so bad

@Alethornox

If I get that right, it Looks like your character is stuck in one sqm but the Spells etc are being casted in another sqm right? That usually only happens to me when i get some Kind of freezes and never has been script or wb/Tibia related for me
    maybe check your Internet Connections stability? Might help

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    @Alethornox

If I get that right, it Looks like your character is stuck in one sqm but the Spells etc are being casted in another sqm right? That usually only happens to me when i get some Kind of freezes and never has been script or wb/Tibia related for me
    maybe check your Internet Connections stability? Might help
    I using tibia tunnel proxy, i don't have lag, but I do not know why this is happening. When i play in tibia 11, and dont using bot, dont have any lag, understand ? tibia 10 too