Signup Now
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Free User
    you're no longer using stealth ring?
    also you bot with MC 3 acc 8/h a day

Quote Originally Posted by tyasky View Post
    you're no longer using stealth ring?
    also you bot with MC 3 acc 8/h a day
    I'm using stealth ring in the knights, in the paladin I pulled out and had no problem. In this showcase I'm only showing 3 characters, I use for daily 14 mc, and some characters lvl 200+ but at the moment they are standing still.

I go with the characters until stamina 15h. Hours a day have nothing accurate. The photos I always look for appear on the showcase, they are pictures I remember taking, so it may look like I use X hours, Y hours, but in the end everyone ends with 15h stamina. There is a day that I simply forget to put the characters to play.

The most important thing is to make the 'bot' not be 'bot' but rather look like a person. But this only with the time that you will learn. I have used 'bot' since 2012, 5 years of many deletes and learning.

But I only see grace in the game nowadays because of the bot, the game for me already lost its essence and it took a long time to evolve.

Cip just thought of listening to the players, and the players always want to dominate and pvp. Now she wants to pay attention to RPG, it took me a long time to implement new things. They should have done client 11 years ago and not waste time on that ridiculous flash client.

**I ended up talking a lot and I fled a bit of your question, but it is of curiosity and my opinion, for you to read and the others that look at the showcase.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisco View Post
    I'm using stealth ring in the knights, in the paladin I pulled out and had no problem. In this showcase I'm only showing 3 characters, I use for daily 14 mc, and some characters lvl 200+ but at the moment they are standing still.

I go with the characters until stamina 15h. Hours a day have nothing accurate. The photos I always look for appear on the showcase, they are pictures I remember taking, so it may look like I use X hours, Y hours, but in the end everyone ends with 15h stamina. There is a day that I simply forget to put the characters to play.

The most important thing is to make the 'bot' not be 'bot' but rather look like a person. But this only with the time that you will learn. I have used 'bot' since 2012, 5 years of many deletes and learning.

But I only see grace in the game nowadays because of the bot, the game for me already lost its essence and it took a long time to evolve.

Cip just thought of listening to the players, and the players always want to dominate and pvp. Now she wants to pay attention to RPG, it took me a long time to implement new things. They should have done client 11 years ago and not waste time on that ridiculous flash client.

**I ended up talking a lot and I fled a bit of your question, but it is of curiosity and my opinion, for you to read and the others that look at the showcase.

thanks for the answer , im going to make probably some noob questions:

1- you use 15 clients a day, what kind of protection you use vpn/vps? proxy? or something else?
    or you just log with your ip in all accs.

2-what MC you're using now? the windmc inself ?
    Last edited by tyasky; 06-11-2017 at 04:17 PM.

@tyasky

1- 15 clients every day, no protection. Only my internet...no proxy( {ping BR: 20 - 100}, {ping EUA: 150 - 250,270}...proxy( {ping BR: 100- 140}, {ping EUA: 250 - 300,350}

2- No, windaddons, see print (Wind Client Addons)

Nice project man! I see one char is nearly to buy PACC

i really Need to take on coryms on my free eks xD nice profit

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK