Signup Now

When this bug will be fixed? It's been since months and still not fixed. [Windbot 11]

Lucas can you fix the bug that is happening for months of windbot not being able to open tortoise and thornback tortoise dead body? he opens browse field instead.

Please fix it in this next windbot 11 patch ffs. Please!! I fucking beg you man. I really need this shit working and I bet more people do aswell like holy shit why is this not fixed yet?

I am sorry I am just frustated. People have been complaining about this for months though.

Free User
    dont expect anything.

Can you point me at where it was originally reported? I've heard about it but I'm pretty sure we tested it and couldn't reproduce...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Can you point me at where it was originally reported? I've heard about it but I'm pretty sure we tested it and couldn't reproduce...
    omg just look for brose field and you will find like hundreds of reports.... of diferente monsters

Quote Originally Posted by sephirods View Post
    omg just look for brose field and you will find like hundreds of reports.... of diferente monsters
    Yes, that'll be insanely useful. Hundreds of reports with no visible way to reproduce the issue in question. Why didn't I think of that before?
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yes, that'll be insanely useful. Hundreds of reports with no visible way to reproduce the issue in question. Why didn't I think of that before?

I'm pretty sure the same problem was even when i was botting there and it was like 5 years ago(?)
    Nah, but long time ago. Can't recall any fix for it, i just tok off looting XD