Zaoan Helmet
    Magic Plate Armor
    Zaoan Legs
    Mastermind Shield
    Soft Boots (always on)
    Onyx Flail
    Life Ring (always on)
    2x mid life/ 1x low mana leech imbuing

I'm looking for place where I can get maximum xp/h. For now I don't care about waste, I don't even pick up anything worth less than 10k. I have a lot of paid scripts, also can buy new ones.
    At this moment I am using "Spens Mutated Rat's Yalahar" maximum xp that I can get here is 300-350k/h with happy hour, xp bost and double xp pray for mutated rat & bat.
    So the question is, can I get more xp/h somewhere? As I said, costs are meaningless. I'll buy anything that I need.

I would also like to ask about the knight playstyle for pg. For now I'm using mana potions only and healing with "Wound Cleansing" and "Recovery" and all available attack spells, for 1 monster Brutal Strike+Whirlwind Throw, 2+ same + berserk.
    Should I change something? Healing with hp pots/ uh rune? Any tips are welcome

Thank you in advance for your response

@Edit: im 81lvl now
    Last edited by czikenek; 04-29-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Lion's Rock, Killer Caimans, Quara Scouts, Necro Hell, Zombies, Bog Raiders.. etc

Free User
    So I did 81lvl on Drefia Necro's. But exp/h wasn't rly good, around 120-130k/h. Is there any place where I can get around 200k/h without bonus excluding lion's rock and caimans?

Free User
    @czikenek yielothaxes but really carefully

Free User
    I was just thinking to start carefully Yielothaxes/Sea Serpents or Wyrms

edit: so I tried Yielothaxes tonight and it's pretty awesome. Up to 250k xp/h with my low skills. Not rly dangerous, I can easly block 3 of them, sometimes had 4 on me. Ofc there's a waste but not that much. Yielothaxes's drop is rly nice so after 8h of botting i had 270k waste and 175k in items.

I was using @Garkstal "Yielothaxes Farmine" script (softcore, 1 floor)
    I can recommend this to 80+ ek's that looking for some pg. You can start before 80 but its dangerous. Better to wait till 80 and grab new hp pots and intense wound cleansing in rly hard situations.
    @Good thank you for awesome advice, cheers
    Last edited by czikenek; 04-30-2017 at 07:22 AM.