Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The solution that worked for everyone except you is "nothing"?
    Did you at least saw this topic? https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...Server)/page15

Worked??? Targeting is bugged, refil ammo is bugged, LOOTING is very bugged, etc...
    Is it so hard to say 'We don't give a sh*t"????????

Quote Originally Posted by pingolaman View Post
    Did you at least saw this topic? https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...Server)/page15

Worked??? Targeting is bugged, refil ammo is bugged, LOOTING is very bugged, etc...
    Is it so hard to say 'We don't give a sh*t"????????
    In case you didn't notice: that thread is in the general section, not the support section. OP in that thread clearly describes that the bot is working 100%, so I didn't bother to read the rest of it... A few users report issues with it, but I'd imagine that's because they are not following the instructions precisely enough? The fact that I'm still here answering to assholes like you should be demonstration enough that we do still give a shit.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    In case you didn't notice: that thread is in the general section, not the support section. OP in that thread clearly describes that the bot is working 100%, so I didn't bother to read the rest of it... A few users report issues with it, but I'd imagine that's because they are not following the instructions precisely enough? The fact that I'm still here answering to assholes like you should be demonstration enough that we do still give a shit.
    Are you mad???
    No, you didn't read nothing there! Everybody, INCLUDING the creator of the topic and the solution said things about the bugs and errors!

Just admit it!

EDIT:

I'll not discuss more with a guy like you! Just read the comments of the 15 pages on the topic!

BYE
    Last edited by pingolaman; 02-18-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by pingolaman View Post
    BYE
    finally, closing this thread