Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free User
    I have the impression that you have not thought enough about this matter. As I mentioned earlier, I do not know how cooperation with resellers looks like and the use of a new temporary service was aimed at preventing the loss of current values ​​of their stocks.Additionally, "pay less for more" is one of the basic marketing tactics.In addition, "pay less for more" is one of the basic tactics of marketing and the introduction of temporary promotion in the form of a new service will provide a more efficient return to the old price.

I'm afraid that you didn't even compare these offers.

Ypur offer:
    From $6.95 to $4.95 thats 0,165 $ per day
    Compared to
    9,95 $ for 60 days, 0,17 $ per day

Such an incredibly big difference!

Quote Originally Posted by aweroth View Post
    I have the impression that you have not thought enough about this matter. As I mentioned earlier, I do not know how cooperation with resellers looks like and the use of a new temporary service was aimed at preventing the loss of current values ​​of their stocks.Additionally, "pay less for more" is one of the basic marketing tactics.In addition, "pay less for more" is one of the basic tactics of marketing and the introduction of temporary promotion in the form of a new service will provide a more efficient return to the old price.

I'm afraid that you didn't even compare these offers.

Ypur offer:
    From $6.95 to $4.95 thats 0,165 $ per day
    Compared to
    9,95 $ for 60 days, 0,17 $ per day

Such an incredibly big difference!
    The difference would be that if we were to reduce pricing, we would not do it by implementing a new tier of license. We'd adjust the current licenses to offer lower prices. I did compare your offers, and they invalidated themselves entirely. Dropping the price of the 30 days to $4.95, then dropping the 90 day to e.g $13.95 would provide an overall reduction for everyone, as well as retaining the incentive to buy a 90-day license. Offering a 60 day license for some stupidly low price without adjusting other prices is one of the most retarded business propositions I've ever heard of.

Now, take your sarcastic tone and obnoxious self confidence and cram it. You have clearly demonstrated you have very little idea how business works, so stop embarrassing yourself.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Wind Powered
    Any chance of keeping the price and start helping and giving support to otserver?

EX: The bot only "works" on Taleon because one guy of the community. ZERO support of the staff.

(It was just a question)

Free User
    The presented offer was not intended for simultaneous sale with current offers,
    but temporarily instead of them. If this is the end of botting on rl, the windbot must adapt.

Free User
    Windbot working in Taleon.online

Quote Originally Posted by pingolaman View Post
    Any chance of keeping the price and start helping and giving support to otserver?

EX: The bot only "works" on Taleon because one guy of the community. ZERO support of the staff.

(It was just a question)

Free User
    i think 50% is very nice idea or make bigger discount for 60 or 90 days day

(It was just a question)
    Your definition of zero support is rather different from mine... I was working on it at the time that one guy posted his solution. At the same time, Lucas was working on making some changes to support the RSA key change, which would also simplify the process. All our efforts were halted because someone published a workaround, that's all.
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Free User
    @topic

+11111111111111111111111111111111

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Your definition of zero support is rather different from mine... I was working on it at the time that one guy posted his solution. At the same time, Lucas was working on making some changes to support the RSA key change, which would also simplify the process. All our efforts were halted because someone published a workaround, that's all.

Ohhhh I'm looking right now for the "support" kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    That was a very poor solution...
    But better than NOTHING

Ohhhh I'm looking right now for the "support" kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    That was a very poor solution...
    But better than NOTHING
    The solution that worked for everyone except you is "nothing"?