Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question 50% price ots cuz battleye

Hello,

Is there any option to pay 50% price to get wbot for ot servers? I think there is no chance to bot future with battleye so it will be cool when windbot will be available for 50% price for ot servers.

Banned
    I don't see any reason why they would drop the price cause its OT's.

If you basically think $6~ is nothing for a month.

Why should the prize be dependant on where you use the product? It's still the same product isn't it?
    You also won't be buying a car in Germany and ask for half Price because you only gonna drive it in China right?

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

The idea of price being dropped is mainly because Lucas does not have to keep updating Windbot to use on Otserver.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    The idea of price being dropped is mainly because Lucas does not have to keep updating Windbot to use on Otserver.
    yeah, if otserv is for 10 client we have done it in download section. But real servers will be always need updated.

Price is driven by demand. If our main target userbase becomes OT servers, and they aren't willing to pay the full price, it will be adjusted accordingly. Right now, people still pay for the bot because it is functional, and the price is not too expensive. If it's too expensive in future or if the bot isn't fully functional (e.g on real servers), people will not buy it and the price may be lowered to try draw in more sales. It's a balancing act, but it's not something we're likely to do right now because the simple fact is, it's already a very difficult situation and more than ever Lucas needs time and freedom to try work around BattlEye.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by kirro View Post
    Why should the prize be dependant on where you use the product? It's still the same product isn't it?
    You also won't be buying a car in Germany and ask for half Price because you only gonna drive it in China right?
    It's not a car don't compare thing's one thing is one thing and the other thing it's another so please
    Save your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Making It Rain View Post
    It's not a car don't compare thing's one thing is one thing and the other thing it's another so please
    Save your comment.
    Please tell me, since when are comparisons invalid? So you wanna tell me that in the wide businessworld there are no similarities in different products?
    I just used that as an example and in my opinion my statement was clear, windbot is mainly being updated and adapted to rl Tibia, so if you want to use it on OT right now you have to
    pay the same prize, because we pay it too and it's the same product.
    You're not the one to allow me to tell my opinion, so no I won't save my comment but thanks.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Windbot lost its value as a product by limiting its use, which is understandable
    that consumers do not want to pay the same price for an inferior service.

I do not know the exact windbot sales data and current amounts of active
    licenses, so it's hard to give the best solution to this situation. Another problem
    is the previously sold licenses to resellers, which exposes them to potential
    losses while lowering prices.

After considering these factors, I would suggest a new license plan.

9,95 $ for 60 days of license.

It does not interfere with the offers of resellers, offers a good price and it is possible
    that it will increase current sales.

#Adding price comparison
    6,95 $ for 30 days, 0,23 $ per day
    9,95 $ for 60 days, 0,17 $ per day
    18,95 $ for 90 days, 0,21 $ per day
    Last edited by aweroth; 01-05-2018 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aweroth View Post
    Windbot lost its value as a product by limiting its use, which is understandable
    that consumers do not want to pay the same price for an inferior service.

I do not know the exact windbot sales data and current amounts of active
    licenses, so it's hard to give the best solution to this situation. Another problem
    is the previously sold licenses to resellers, which exposes them to potential
    losses while lowering prices.

After considering these factors, I would suggest a new license plan.

9,95 $ for 60 days of license.

It does not interfere with the offers of resellers, offers a good price and it is possible
    that it will increase current sales.

#Adding price comparison
    6,95 $ for 30 days, 0,23 $ per day
    9,95 $ for 60 days, 0,17 $ per day
    18,95 $ for 90 days, 0,21 $ per day
    If those 3 pricing options are available, why would anyone ever buy 90 days? What's the incentive to do so? So far as I can see, it makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

The plans at the minute are very simple, transparent, and sufficient for our purposes. If there is any reason for new ones which is actually justifiable, we might be tempted, but it strikes me that the only reason for a $9.95 license is to reduce the cost for the customer, and I don't see any reason why saving such a small amount would drive any significant change in sales. If we were to make a change, I would expect to reduce from $6.95 to $4.95 or something like that, since it would offer a significant saving which makes a big difference. Trying to sneak small amounts off the price won't make any noteworthy difference.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.