Signup Now
    Banned

Chatacter moving slow with new client + bot.

Whenever I use windaddons for bot its causing my character to move like im on 200ping, very much delay between steps, anyone else got this issue? And does anybody know how to solve it?

Thank you.

@Josh @Lucas Terra

Don't its problem from Windbot... The problem it's ur PC

¿What Specification have u PC?
    Everything happens for a reason

Are you using an SSH tunnel? If so, it could be that. Otherwise there isn't really any obvious explanation...
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devuk View Post
    Don't its problem from Windbot... The problem it's ur PC

¿What Specification have u PC?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Are you using an SSH tunnel? If so, it could be that. Otherwise there isn't really any obvious explanation...

Its definitely a problem with windbot because it doesn't do it when I open the client myself, only when I use windaddons so I can use bot, I'm not using a SSH tunel, I play tibia with my keyboard repeat rate turned all the way up to the fastest, but when I open tibia and bot with windaddons, its resetting it to factory defaults and im moving so slowly, I don't know what the issue us but its like my keyboard king is been blocked from been used.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFish View Post
    Its definitely a problem with windbot because it doesn't do it when I open the client myself, only when I use windaddons so I can use bot, I'm not using a SSH tunel, I play tibia with my keyboard repeat rate turned all the way up to the fastest, but when I open tibia and bot with windaddons, its resetting it to factory defaults and im moving so slowly, I don't know what the issue us but its like my keyboard king is been blocked from been used.
    framerate control activated?

Banned
    Nope, theres nothing activated that should be effecting me, Its just like my keyboard repeat rate/delay is been ignored completely, Im surely not the only one whos notice this am I?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by FailFish View Post
    Nope, theres nothing activated that should be effecting me, Its just like my keyboard repeat rate/delay is been ignored completely, Im surely not the only one whos notice this am I?
    I have this problem, slow motion in all scripts.

Normal game don't have this problem.

Banned
    It doesn't occur when im cavebotting, just when im moving myself and I change direction, If im running East its fine, But if I change to north there is delays, were as when I open tibia myself, I don't get any delay because of my keyboard repeat/delay rate.