Signup Now

Exclamation Cannot reconnect while using Pingzapper proxy

Im using Pingzapper proxy and when my Internet disconnects, Pingzapper throws error about it in pop-up window. This error message disturbs reconnect() and connect() functions and bot can't reconnect until i close this window with error message.

This only happens when this proxy throws error in pop-up window about Internet disconnection.

Any solutions how to fix it or any other proxies that don't throw errors when Internet disconnect?

Quote Originally Posted by MenelZThais View Post
    Im using Pingzapper proxy and when my Internet disconnects, Pingzapper throws error about it in pop-up window. This error message disturbs reconnect() and connect() functions and bot can't reconnect until i close this window with error message.

This only happens when this proxy throws error in pop-up window about Internet disconnection.

Any solutions how to fix it or any other proxies that don't throw errors when Internet disconnect?
    If it's something that isn't WindBot or Tibia which is causing the errors, we can't really advise on how to fix it. I don't quite see how PingZapper would result in that sort of failure though. Can you provide a screenshot showing what happens? Maybe more info on the dialog itself?

The best suggestion I would have right now would be to try NoPing or TibiaTunnel, although personally I don't entirely trust their services a lot of people have lots of good things to say. My mistrust is mostly because I don't like the thought that someone is specifically distributing proxy software to gamers - it always smells a bit fishy.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

When Pinzgzapper's error message occurs, the problem is that the bot logs on an account, then selects character properly, but doesn't log into the game, just returns to Tibia's title screen and tries to log in again.

Ok, I will check out these two proxies, thanks