Signup Now

Bot on main char?

I know this question has been asked before, but I am still uncertain whether I should bot on my main account or wait until we are 100% sure what BattlEye is doing.
    The thing is I only have one account and it has my makers and main there. Which is quite bad but yh. Should i take the risk? Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by FelixZN View Post
    I know this question has been asked before, but I am still uncertain whether I should bot on my main account or wait until we are 100% sure what BattlEye is doing.
    The thing is I only have one account and it has my makers and main there. Which is quite bad but yh. Should i take the risk? Would you?
    With BattlEye or not, bot was always a risk.
    Helped you? REP+

on my personal opinion, i wouldnt unless u are carefree, im botting all my makers 10 +/- testing and waiting for some resolution

I don't have makers, I have only main characters. EK and ED in the same account.

I know that cheating is always a risk, but when the risk in previsible and controlled it is different.

I paused my windbot account for a while. I'd better wait.

Look this.

BattlEye may scan Licensee's entire random access memory (RAM), and any game-related and system-related files and folders on Licensee's system using cheat-program-identifying algorithms, report results of such algorithms to other connected computers and/or to Licensor and store such information for the sole purpose of preventing and detecting the use of cheat programs. BattlEye only scans and/or reports data which absolutely needs to be scanned and/or reported to meet this purpose.

BattlEye may further report and store Licensee's Internet Protocol address, game account name and identifier, in-game nickname, and system-related and hardware-related information including, but not limited to, device identifiers and hardware serial numbers.

It's a problem

I don't know how Windbot works (but I can guess about it), wharever, scan RAM seems like a problem.

Well, in Lucas we trust.
    Last edited by allanmarum; 03-29-2017 at 04:58 PM.

you scared for your 2D pixels? its not like you would play it manually anyways
    i personally enjoy all the empty spawns

Free User
    its super easy so just relax.