Signup Now
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wind Powered
    Ran my MS overnight at water elementals, found way to make bot add items fished to loot counter. All I had to do was to add those items to lootlist.

Also advance mashup on my EK.

Wind Powered
    Made Nomad Cave Script for my EK today. It went better then I thought it would!

Free User
    Keep on going, cant wait to see this ms running on souleaters and rp on roshamuul bridge

Wind Powered
    Another 15~h hunt at nomads! Gained 5 levels and 450k profit!

Very nice project bro! Insane profit with these rope belts. Are you able to sell them all on market? Is there enough amount of offerts? :P

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by tesitingit View Post
    Made Nomad Cave Script for my EK today. It went better then I thought it would!
    hey.. good work.. would you mind posting the scripts you are using for each one? i would greatly appreciate that.. at least the MS and RP.. Thank you so much!

Free User
    Ran my MS overnight at water elementals, found way to make bot add items fished to loot counter. All I had to do was to add those items to lootlist.

I don't know how you managed to get profit at this level on this place. I've been hunting for 6 hours now, 92 Elder druid, 60 MLVL, Glacier set + helmet of the deep, demon shield and a underworld rod (no soft boots).
    And i still can't get profit, some "tips"?
    Thanks & good luck

Free User
    nice idea with nomad and high profit on low lvl

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by karolusxd View Post
    I don't know how you managed to get profit at this level on this place. I've been hunting for 6 hours now, 92 Elder druid, 60 MLVL, Glacier set + helmet of the deep, demon shield and a underworld rod (no soft boots).
    And i still can't get profit, some "tips"?
    Thanks & good luck
    I started botting there at level 50. Alone in cave. I think that targetting is the key.
    1 water elemental - stand no movement- this makes you fight mostly with one water elemental at once since you won't run away from them luring at yourself.
    2 water elemental- circle and DON'T reach. Same as above- you won't lure on yourself and circle makes you run around water elemental, so that other one doesn't meele hit you.
    3+ I have to run of course, but I have much special areas so it runs back and forth without getting whole spawn on myself.
    And last I use UE ( at level 60 energy ue almost killed all elementals around)
    + fishing. Fishing script doesn't add items to counter itself. You need to add items that might be fished out of elemental to your lootlist.
    Hope this helps you

Quote Originally Posted by detkord View Post
    hey.. good work.. would you mind posting the scripts you are using for each one? i would greatly appreciate that.. at least the MS and RP.. Thank you so much!
    I definitely will.
    Last edited by tesitingit; 04-01-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Free User
    I started botting there at level 50. Alone in cave. I think that targetting is the key.
    1 water elemental - stand no movement- this makes you fight mostly with one water elemental at once since you won't run away from them luring at yourself.
    2 water elemental- circle and DON'T reach. Same as above- you won't lure on yourself and circle makes you run around water elemental, so that other one doesn't meele hit you.
    3+ I have to run of course, but I have much special areas so it runs back and forth without getting whole spawn on myself.
    And last I use UE ( at level 60 energy ue almost killed all elementals around)
    + fishing. Fishing script doesn't add items to counter itself. You need to add items that might be fished out of elemental to your lootlist.
    Hope this helps you

Check your MP's
    Thanks