Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BattlEye

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantary View Post
    Ohhh nooo.. I thought that is totally safe so I started to botting me few main chars lvl 300+. Should I close them? or Its to late? I botting already like 1h by Lucas idea
    We still don't know how it works, as it is colecting data even if it isn't working in a background. Time will show. I guess it's not wise to bot main chars.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by janeczeq View Post
    We still don't know how it works, as it is colecting data even if it isn't working in a background. Time will show. I guess it's not wise to bot main chars.
    Anyway I can't close tchem ATM becosue fiolce ósmy at home and I"m at work. But I did 1 more Think. I totally deleted folder with BattleEye from Tibia folder. So if tury ścian and analyising this tury will know that I am cheating right?

Free User
    @Jantary close them and bot some noob chars

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreisom View Post
    @Jantary close them and bot some noob chars
    yes make new botters.

Free User

But

In my personal opinion I think that there is to wait for the managers and the owner of the windbot and those people who do tests I do not do any type of test I can not say anything about what to do exactly because I am not inside the circle. But from what I hear and see I think we have to wait for them to give us an answer from the people who are doing this test. Like we could dump new characters for while? To find out. But for an exact answer we got to wait.

Free User
    I bot 4,5h and I didint get deleted. I already closem them. But I have 1 more question becouse ppl wrote to my private msg. So battleeye is analyising me acc and send msg to cipsoft and they analysing this on their own not by system and give you delets by them self? Should I w8 a few days or week?

Free User
    8k people online 10h afer ss. Almost 4k people gone

Free User
    I'm a proud user for many years and after B Eye came and we had our update yesterday, I botted for 1 hour +- today and got deleted..

Well.. I guess our days are over

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by phsalles View Post
    I'm a proud user for many years and after B Eye came and we had our update yesterday, I botted for 1 hour +- today and got deleted..

Well.. I guess our days are over
    W8 a couple of weeks til start bot main characters. Ppl dont know if BE is acting like they act in other games, reporting ppl that is playing without protection

hope that this killing BE process wont be connected with recently deletions, 40 pages of deleted accounts today on mrthomsen, once usually its half page