Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BattlEye

Free User

BattlEye

What's going on? Some MODERATOR Closed the thread of BattlEye but for what if it is supposed to be information that is given to the community that actually people have it like unknow to all this kind of things, theres a moderator that closed the thread i wont say the name but what happen? He is traumatized or what.

For my humble opinion I think there should be an open thread for everyone to comment on the new Tibia updates.

The other thread turned into a bit of a mess so it was closed. You're welcome to continue to discuss it but keep in mind that any thread about it should be kept clean and as a discussion about BattlEye, not speculation about WindBot's future.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The other thread turned into a bit of a mess so it was closed. You're welcome to continue to discuss it but keep in mind that any thread about it should be kept clean and as a discussion about BattlEye, not speculation about WindBot's future.
    I totally understand and agree. Thanks

Hello, new good infos for us botters.. Tibia maked own bypass that is available for client 10 and 11 that call client.exe, when you start it tibia will run without protection shield of Battleye.

Tibia 11 -> C:/Tibia/package/tibia/bin/client

^ same with client 10

Magebot is already running with this client so, @Lucas Terra go go for fast update and lets check how nice this shit is xD

And you can use it for multiclient
    Last edited by tostijew; 03-21-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Wind Powered
    quando vou abrir o windbot aparece seguinte mensagem an anti-bot was found opened on your computer. please close it to use windbot e agora ?

Quote Originally Posted by Boris Skaloviisk View Post
    quando vou abrir o windbot aparece seguinte mensagem an anti-bot was found opened on your computer. please close it to use windbot e agora ?
    Run client.exe inside Tibia folder first.

Visit:
    (◣_◢)

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    Run client.exe inside Tibia folder first.
    Windbot is updated to patch with battleeye? Can we use bot on new Client? Its safe to use it on exe in tibia folder on this pacage like guy up wrote?
    Sorry for me english

Best Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Jantary View Post
    Windbot is updated to patch with battleeye? Can we use bot on new Client? Its safe to use it on exe in tibia folder on this pacage like guy up wrote?
    Sorry for me english

Best Regards
    Yes it works with the 10 client. Noone knows if it's safe yet and we won't know till they are done "analyzing their data"

Free User
    Boting some MCs atm. so i will tell you if it's safe.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by glowingstick View Post
    Yes it works with the 10 client. Noone knows if it's safe yet and we won't know till they are done "analyzing their data"

Ohhh nooo.. I thought that is totally safe so I started to botting me few main chars lvl 300+. Should I close them? or Its to late? I botting already like 1h by Lucas idea