Signup Now

Acc Deleted within the same IP

Hello,

Is there a way you can get deleted for playing in a computer with no bot but inside the same wifi / ip-address? I have a computer boting many accounts and anotherone in which I play manual inside the same room and wifi. Could I get deleted on the account that doesn't use bot?

Quote Originally Posted by Blini View Post
    Hello,

Is there a way you can get deleted for playing in a computer with no bot but inside the same wifi / ip-address? I have a computer boting many accounts and anotherone in which I play manual inside the same room and wifi. Could I get deleted on the account that doesn't use bot?
    @Blini

Not sure bro... We can only make an assumption that they can but then we dont really know how CIP deletes accounts.

Now on to a personal story about this, I had a few accounts that were deleted and a lot that were not. The ones that were deleted had the same address so that was my bad. So I am assuming that address is now bad, my own fault and I was previously warned about that. Other accounts that I have botted on the same computer with a different address were not deleted.

This is only my personal experience, I am sure there are situations where people have been IP deleted. Personal experience

Quote Originally Posted by Madnyss View Post
    @Blini

Not sure bro... We can only make an assumption that they can but then we dont really know how CIP deletes accounts.

Now on to a personal story about this, I had a few accounts that were deleted and a lot that were not. The ones that were deleted had the same address so that was my bad. So I am assuming that address is now bad, my own fault and I was previously warned about that. Other accounts that I have botted on the same computer with a different address were not deleted.

This is only my personal experience, I am sure there are situations where people have been IP deleted. Personal experience
    Thanks @Madnyss, this was good feedback. I will se what I can do

If you put cash / eq etc from bot chars to main char, you can be deleted, yes.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    So, I got kinda raped by Cip past month.

Got 16 acc deleted in 1 turn, 14 on the same day, 1 on the following day and 1 more on next week (guess this was just badluck).

So I was at work when my mate msged me my 220 ED got deleted. When I came home, I checked my whole Accounts and like 80 % of them have been deleted.

6 Times Free Acc Knight botting every 3 days 24/7 Coryms Venore.

3 Facc Mages 120+, didnt logg into 2 of them for approx. 5 month.

Logged of my 2 High Level Paladins before I went to work, avoiding they bot till SS. Those 2 didnt get deleted, the druid and another facc that were botting alongside my Free acc chars got deleted.

What I guess / know of mates that also got investigated:

Investigation can happen quite randomly. They detect your IP adress and delete every char that is currently running.
    Reason for that is as we (me and 2 guildmates that got investigated) assume the Free Acc army. Botting like 1 or maybe 2 Faccs isnt that much, but I had whole Corym -2.
    Botting Facc results faster in Investigation.

Can also happen to premmy players as they once lost 80 % of their prem chars too, but chance is pretty much lower. BUT even unbotted chars, main chars of them, have been deleted cause they cheated on other accounts.

I also made the fault when I came back after 5 years retirement that the Acc Names and Emails were similar, I just changed number. Had like Acc, Acc1,Acc2,Acc3 / Email,Email1,Email2

so it was quite easy for them to find my other accounts, even those who didnt get bot or were online for 5 month.

I checked the Emails of my deleted Acc. Some of them had the classic Email like "Your Acc has been deleted because of using unoffical software to play". But like 1/3 of my Acc didnt have that Email, they were victims of the investigation.

So, after the deletions I still had my 270 ms, different Email etc, which got deleted 2 days later, no email. I complained to Cip via Support since it had a lot of quest/achievs etc.
    They answered I didnt get "only deleted by reports of other players". So probably part of the investigation aswell.

Mate of me made a holder acc from his pc, never botted, different provider and i handed all my stuff to him from my main char (never botted, not deleted, 13 years old) via dropping on depot, so there is no parcel that they could investigate.

The chars I got left I always take cash from the ground of my house, guess that is why my main char should be kinda safe.

So to sum all upo:

I think you should be safe. I advice i you ever play on the pc you botting on to not make very long turns and to not level over the ss when your botchars do. If Cip wants they can delete you without further reason, thats their FAQ but concerinung ur security measurement I think this should be fine.

Sorry for such a long post but you need some background info to understand the investiagtions !

I feel like my expertise could be useful here :P

IP address alone is not enough to justify deletion... Often people share IP addresses using e.g CGNAT or proxy services (TibiaTunnel). These will mask the IP address which CIP see and as such they might often see thousands of botters on the same IP (especially with proxy services).

It's far more likely that they are tracking e.g cash transfers, parcels, who drops and picks up items between characters which share an IP address and are known to be botting, or something like that.

Personally, I think it's likely that a lot of your chars got reported, they checked the IP, saw a fixed number of chars, saw that many were generating a specific pattern, also saw that they are all performing XYZ sequence of actions which would transfer items or cash to a "storage" account, and using this information they can justify it.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.