Signup Now
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    thanks for letting us know
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Free User
    Its nice to hear that youll keep trying, I guess noone expected anything less that that, altho we both know that it Battleye really gets implemented in Tibia, this is over for Windbot or any kind of "public" bots, the only ones who might survive are very private bots.

For those who are waiting for the Bypass, forget it, even if Lucas finds a way to Bypass it, Battleye will update and youll be screwed even before you can say "f*k me".

I'm sorry if im sayung something you dont like, but its the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Undernoxo View Post
    Hello, I paused my license because I won't be botting until BattlEye is bypassed, so I didnt renew premium and these things. However, at the license manager, after I paused, it says that I have 0 days left, even tho I have more than 2 months of license time. Same thing happened with my other license " undernoxox"
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Villa View Post
    I paused my license to not waste days and now I want to active again, It says I don't have anymore days and that I need to buy new license so I can use the days I had left, seriously???
    I'll fix it in WindCloud right now. Your days are still there...

EDIT: Fixed. You can go back to WindCloud's License Manager and resume your license again if that's what you want.

Free User
    I would like to know if at this time with that update that made it warm, is it safe to use windbot?

Wind Powered
    How do I pause the license?

Free User
    Will you all understand, that cipsoft is cipsoft and they will do nothing.... do you people remember greenlight(don't remember name of this, it's something like that)? They closed test server after 2 days. Why? Because something doesn't work. And in my opinion it won't work until hmmmm....., no it will never work. Look BE is scaning ur PCs, and WB in task manager isn't WB, but something like "xzasdsaz22". And it's their first problem. Another problem is cipsoft will have to pay for their work and it's the main problem, because the can't pay even for well working DDoS protection.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Artizi View Post
    Will you all understand, that cipsoft is cipsoft and they will do nothing.... do you people remember greenlight(don't remember name of this, it's something like that)? They closed test server after 2 days. Why? Because something doesn't work. And in my opinion it won't work until hmmmm....., no it will never work. Look BE is scaning ur PCs, and WB in task manager isn't WB, but something like "xzasdsaz22". And it's their first problem. Another problem is cipsoft will have to pay for their work and it's the main problem, because the can't pay even for well working DDoS protection.
    Also you forgot to add that MANY of us have more than 1 acc, many ppl like me has 40+ accounts on their own. If windbot stops working i'll just stop playing even tho I could make a private bot, it won't be worthy, becouse there won't be people to play with. Just watch after update how their online numbers decreases to 4k~ then after bot releases it grows up to 15k. Tibia will die if the bots die, I can assure I will retire if im not allowed to bot. The only way they could keep people playing, is implementing their own bot into the game OR an account reset, unless they do that, they're doomed, noone will pay premium or store products in a game which have 40 online ppl per server and having ot-servers to play on, which have 800 players in average, in fact some OTs will have more online than all official tibia servers together.
    We're watching how our loved game sinks, thats 100% sure. The true end of tibia.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFingers View Post
    Also you forgot to add that MANY of us have more than 1 acc, many ppl like me has 40+ accounts on their own. If windbot stops working i'll just stop playing even tho I could make a private bot, it won't be worthy, becouse there won't be people to play with. Just watch after update how their online numbers decreases to 4k~ then after bot releases it grows up to 15k. Tibia will die if the bots die, I can assure I will retire if im not allowed to bot. The only way they could keep people playing, is implementing their own bot into the game OR an account reset, unless they do that, they're doomed, noone will pay premium or store products in a game which have 40 online ppl per server and having ot-servers to play on, which have 800 players in average, in fact some OTs will have more online than all official tibia servers together.
    We're watching how our loved game sinks, thats 100% sure. The true end of tibia.
    Bro i have about 100 accs on my own. I'm boting and selling TCs to pay for my school (I'm studying law). I understand you fears, but i think there is nothing to fear about. We will see at 21th, we should. But in my opinion we won't see anyhing that day.

Free User
    And something more, my friend is full manual player, he know about my farm and he has nothing against botters, but there a lot of people who are crying when see bot. Cipsoft has to show them, that they are doing something, but i think they know how much they will lose without botters. Even if we are but only TCs, somebody must buy TCs for real money first. And who will buy more than TCs for premium/outfit when it will impossible to sell it on market?

Banned
    keep working lucas =)