RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Wind Powered
    Any clue how long this initial phase might take? Some hints from cipsoft or how the data gathering phase in other games looked like? I kinda want to buy the bot licence as all the spawns are free on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Czleq View Post
    Any clue how long this initial phase might take? Some hints from cipsoft or how the data gathering phase in other games looked like? I kinda want to buy the bot licence as all the spawns are free on my server.
    They haven't said a word about it yet and we can only speculate about it.
    Lucas, on the other hand, might be looking into BE in other games in order to find something he can do about this whole situation.
    Let's just hope this initial phase lasts long and that Lucas can find a workaround for BE's shield.
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    They haven't said a word about it yet and we can only speculate about it.
    Lucas, on the other hand, might be looking into BE in other games in order to find something he can do about this whole situation.
    Let's just hope this initial phase lasts long and that Lucas can find a workaround for BE's shield.
    is it fine to bot now or do i have to do some changes

Quote Originally Posted by Lappino View Post
    is it fine to bot now or do i have to do some changes
    I've been botting this whole week with no problems at all.
    Just follow Lucas' instructions on the first post of this thread and you should be fine to go!
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    I've been botting this whole week with no problems at all.
    Just follow Lucas' instructions on the first post of this thread and you should be fine to go!
    Signed 100% I been botting 24/7 since wind release not deleted on any accounts just keep playing it safe don't go fully 100% AFK but everyone thinks there is no bots so reports should be non issue as long as your not 100% afk

Free User
    idk why i can use my bot :/ i open tibia log in my character, then open windbot and dont see my character on windbot to launch, how can i solve this? i already downloaded new version of windbot..

Free User
    Hello

i`m trying to resume my license in license manager and it`s getting stuck after i click Resume button

can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    English Version

Hey guys,

It has been announced that the new game clients to be released soon will contain some software that makes it more difficult for third-party software (like WindBot) to inter-operate with them. I wanted you guys to be aware that WindBot may not be compatible with these newest game clients on the day of their release. We cannot say at this time if this will change and when, but we will continue evaluating our options.

In any case, we are still going to continue development of WindBot 2.0/3.0 on all of the clients currently supported for OpenTibia servers. Please keep this in mind when purchasing new license time as we generally cannot issue refunds for partly used license time.

Because we want everyone to be satisfied with their purchases, we have implemented some more flexible licensing options.
    • You will be able to pause your WindBot license and resume it at a later time. *
    • You will be able to transfer part of your license days to your friends. For example, if you currently have 20 days of license time remaining, you can transfer 10 to your friends account and both of the accounts will have a 10 day license. Similarly, you will be able to buy 30 days of license time and split it between 5 accounts (6 days each). *

* Some restrictions apply. See the License Manager in WindCloud for more info.

You can manage your license on WindCloud's License Manager

Hope this clarifies a few things!
    Lucas

Portuguese Version

E aí galera,

Foi anunciado que os novos clientes do jogo serão lançados com um software que dificultará que softwares de terceiros (como o WindBot) inter-operem com o cliente. Queria deixar vocês cientes que o WindBot pode não ser compatível com os novos clientes no dia do lançamento. Não temos como dizer no momento se isso irá mudar, nem quando, mas continuaremos avaliando nossas opções.

De qualquer forma, continuaremos com o desenvolvimento do WindBot 2.0/3.0 em todos os clientes atualmente utilizados em servidores OpenTibia. Por favor, tenha isso em mente ao comprar uma nova licença, pois não temos como emitir reembolsos para licenças parcialmente usadas.

Para garantir que todos fiquem satisfeitos com suas compras, nós implementamos algumas opções de licença mais flexíveis.
    • Você poderá pausar sua licença do WindBot e despausar posteriormente. *
    • Você poderá transferir parte da sua licença para seus amigos. Por exemplo, se você tem 20 dias restantes, você poderá transferir 10 dias para o seu amigo e ambos ficarão com 10 dias de licença. Similarmente, você poderá comprar 30 dias de licença e dividir entre 5 contas (6 dias cada). *

* Algumas restrições se aplicam. Veja o License Manager do WindCloud para mais informações.

Você pode gerenciar sua licença no License Manager do WindCloud

Espero que isso deixe as coisas mais claras.
    Lucas

Free User
    I will still wait. Month or so to be hundred percent sure. As Im only botting main char

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by paseq View Post
    Hello

i`m trying to resume my license in license manager and it`s getting stuck after i click Resume button

can you help me?

@Lucas Terra Can you do something?