Signup Now
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Botting 8 accs since 20h without delete so far

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by MenelZThais View Post
    Botting 8 accs since 20h without delete so far
    Nice! Keep us informed if something happens. I am still botting just on makers until more info about secutity be released.

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by ffbot View Post
    Nice! Keep us informed if something happens. I am still botting just on makers until more info about secutity be released.
    i am botting since bot release 10 MC all fine atm

Free User
    Now I'm starting to bot 6 accounts at same time on 2 different computers I have been botting since yesterday no delete at all.. I feel like maybe it's a little safer right now if anything cuz servers are DEAD. And everyone thinks there is no bots so if u don't go fully AFK you'll be fine.... cuz BE is not getting our data when we close it out or open with windaddons, and if you just do it smart and blend into how normal people play this game they may just overlook your data thinking your human. Until battle eye is fully active. But who knows keep playing it safe, the safer you bot the safer you are from deletion.. I've only had 5 accounts deleted my entire life playing tibia.. botting is ALWAYS a risk for deleted but your actions on using it makes it faster then others

Free User
    closing battle eye out of task manager doesnt stop it from working it also runs in background checking kernal files and scanning memory and cpu usage these first couple of days are testing days i looked into all games itsupports and same thing happens first few days are tests and to see if it can pick up all bots afterthat it incorperates systems files into it so it can see if any programs are linked to each other

I don't think so it is even possible to run any program without appearing in Processes in Task Manager. In Applications in Task Manager - maybe yes, but not in Processes.

Free User
    i botting for 20 hours and has been safe... no ban. so, i think is safe

So far so good!
    Yours,
    pvzin

I used the bot on March 22 for 12 hours and was not deleted (just stopping at the server save). I used the robot from yesterday, March 23 (starting at 5:00 p.m.) going to the server save today (approximately 06:00 am in Brazil, 10:00 am CET). I was safe with 25 hours of stamina and I was level 29 to 49.
    I believe that the accounts that were deleted had already been reported by other players or had not been hidden from the BattlEye.

Free User
    20h botted on 6 accs, no deletions so far