Signup Now

Exclamation Scripting --> CaveBot Scritping feature

Hello,

I strongly believe that one of the biggest features @windbot should add to the WindBot website would be a organized section of paid and free scripts.. There is one for paid scripts, not organized.. There is not a short list that I could type about all the benefits it would bring to everybody inside WindBot if the scripts were organized by 'Scripters', profession, level, reputation, etc.. When I was just a starter in the field of 'boting', one of the first things I checked for before trying a new bot was how orginized were their scripts.

Everytime I am looking for a script, I have to go over so many unrelated search content. It would be nice to click in free scripts or on paid scripts and see the scripts organized by Scripters. instead of seeing so much spam and unrelated scripts, the first thing we should see is all the Scripteres available and then, click on each of them to see the available scripts..

For the search bar, when I search for, lets say, 'Knights 280+', there is so many unrelated scripts poping up at the top of the search instead of finding all scripts for Knights level 280+.

I really think a new feature for easy search and organization of scripters/scripts should be implemented!
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 03-04-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Was already suggested, is currently being worked on.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP