Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Eldar Scripts Incompetence

Hi. I bought formogar glacier cs x2 script from eldar and i wanted to beware you before u buy script from him.

First problem - I wanted to buy script that runs 100% afk, so i didn't need to relog or log after server save, but i wasn't informed before i bought script that i don't have that feature in it, even eldar wrote something like that on his site:

"Our scripts are 100% AFK, have standard features like Depositer, Refiller, Safe Spells, Alarms, HUDs and more advence features like Reconnect, going to trainers when low stamina, buying food in market, buying new loot backpacks in depo when full and much more."

i didn't find any info on page that informs about script that this script don't have relogger (http://eldarscripts.com/script.php?id=173)

Second problem - I asked if he can change from bps depositing to depot, because i can't do it myself, so he gave me info that he can't change that and the scripts deposit stuff to bp, after bps are full character goes on offline training

I runned script two times and each time after bps went full character didn't log out but was running to spawn till stamina drops to log out amount.

I don't want to be tester, i paid money to get full working product, but received bugged script

Wind Tester
    If script didn't have info about reconnecter in page with details, then you can't complain. About bot not logging out in time, did you report this to Eldar? Bugs happens, and it doesn't mean you are tester.

Free User
    So maybe he shouldn't write about having 100% afk scripts.

Script that i bought is not old, so he should test it if it works properly or change way that scripts work ( I have faulty script,because he is lazy and didn't implement method that didn't need to check if backpacks are full)
    Last edited by ninja deruz; 03-01-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Sorry, wrote scripts but should write script

Free User
    you have the reason, i was bought 3 scripts and only 1 are 100% afk, because the other 2 scripts not have reconect or not have reopen bps, and when i talk to him, he not respond me, i dont know why, but not are good scripts :S i dont recoment he.

Wind Tester
    @Eldar do you mind fixing your scripts?

As @Imba says, if script didn't have info about reconnect in page with details, then you can't complain, it's same with going to trainers, not every script has this option. I told you it has, because most of my scripts has and I didn't know which script you asking about (I shall ask, my bad, so I can send you money back, just let me know on PM).

@almiranterazl How did you try to contact me? The best way to contact with me is skype: eldarscripts

Quote Originally Posted by ninja deruz View Post
    Hi. I bought formogar glacier cs x2 script from eldar and i wanted to beware you before u buy script from him.

First problem - I wanted to buy script that runs 100% afk, so i didn't need to relog or log after server save, but i wasn't informed before i bought script that i don't have that feature in it, even eldar wrote something like that on his site:

"Our scripts are 100% AFK, have standard features like Depositer, Refiller, Safe Spells, Alarms, HUDs and more advence features like Reconnect, going to trainers when low stamina, buying food in market, buying new loot backpacks in depo when full and much more."

i didn't find any info on page that informs about script that this script don't have relogger (http://eldarscripts.com/script.php?id=173)

Second problem - I asked if he can change from bps depositing to depot, because i can't do it myself, so he gave me info that he can't change that and the scripts deposit stuff to bp, after bps are full character goes on offline training

I runned script two times and each time after bps went full character didn't log out but was running to spawn till stamina drops to log out amount.

I don't want to be tester, i paid money to get full working product, but received bugged script
    Respect for you man @ninja deruz. I appreciate your thrive for trying to improve the quality of the scripts "for sale". I always say, If I am paying for it, then the quality should be high. This has happened to me too. I have bought dozens of scripts and very few have been almost 100% afk after a couple of hours of testing and editing them..

So, I agree, many scripters should put way waaaay more work into their scripts if they are selling them.. Sometimes I think they are only interested about the money and they don't really care about their costumers and on how their scripts work.

Said all that, I don't know why nobody has created a thread exposing the worst and best scripts and scripters.. !? This should be one of the major topics of all bots. I have spent tons of hours searching for how good are scripts. Just imagine there was a thread that would add the top 5 scripters and top "worst scripter" so that people will only buy the best. This will boost scripts quality and scripters will have more feedback about their scripts..

Here I am going to do a sincere sample of Great Scripters and review them:
    @Garkstal scripts: Great scripts, have used a couple of them and he cares about his customers.. Good quality and effort. I only put about 10 hours of edit and a week of testing into each of his scripts. after that, his "100% afk" scripts were 100% afk. Takes a couple of days to respond to your questions though..
    @blakw: Great customer service. In fact, the best part of his scripts. He will respond quickly and detailed with good advices.. His scripts take me regularly more edit and testing than Garkstal's scripts but still, really good quality.. The only script I wouldn't buy again from his scripts is 'old Port Hope Water Elementals 60+', took me about a month of editing it to make it close to 100% afk but there was always a problem with the rings and opening the door.. But all his other scripts are amazing. I still can't see how can they do all those great things.

Bad scripters:
    I think DvScripts, Harvey and Midnight scripts are not great. Have tried a few of them and just had to delete them. I might be wrong but based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend them.
    Last edited by Blini; 03-02-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar View Post
    As @Imba says, if script didn't have info about reconnect in page with details, then you can't complain, it's same with going to trainers, not every script has this option. I told you it has, because most of my scripts has and I didn't know which script you asking about (I shall ask, my bad, so I can send you money back, just let me know on PM).

@almiranterazl How did you try to contact me? The best way to contact with me is skype: eldarscripts
    i contact u on facebook, u had seen my fisrt 3 or 4 msg, but when i say i need u help with some things on my scripts because are incomplete, u let me seen on facebook and dont respond anymore :S

to be honest, i dont recomend ur scripts, but its ok, i dont want my money back, only put more atention because on ur web site says all ur scripts r full afk

Quote Originally Posted by almiranterazl View Post
    i contact u on facebook, u had seen my fisrt 3 or 4 msg, but when i say i need u help with some things on my scripts because are incomplete, u let me seen on facebook and dont respond anymore :S

to be honest, i dont recomend ur scripts, but its ok, i dont want my money back, only put more atention because on ur web site says all ur scripts r full afk
    Facebook massages through fanpage are really fucked up. As I said, the best way to contact is skype: eldarscripts

Wind Powered
    i've told to Eldar about update ur scripts to New Depot System and he said: Im busy atm, maybe soon.. past 1year
    bad support of him. and is not 1st time if someone report him about same problem!!