Signup Now

Exclamation WindAddons could be better

Hey guys,

WindAddons is an amazing tool but I don't know why the following functions/features are not there yet since they are critical for 'friendly user' and efficiency:

Being able to organize your WindAddons profiles by dragging them down and up so that you can have the first profiles being for example: knight from low lvl to high lvl, then maybe sorcerer or druid and then paladin profiles. Instead of having the profiles in the order you created them.

You might say this is a lame suggestion but when you use the bot every day and have around 15 profiles, you have search for each profile and it's all mixed up. Finally ending up deleting all of them and rewrite them in the order you wanted. For me, this could be one of the biggest updates if this is added. Also, you can't rename your profiles.. I wish I could rename them since I name some of them like '
    "234hiosf" or just "mage profile" and now I have multiple profiles that are not specific named but with a lot of work put into them including hotkeys.

Also, another feature that should be added: being able to change the ' client path' of your profiles. I use to have my tibie.exe client located in my desktop and now that I am being forced to move it to Program Files (86), my profile displays an error when I launch it.

This is a suggestion that I believe would make boting way more efficient and user friendly.

IMAGE ---------------------> http://imgur.com/gallery/8de5l

windaddons Profiles thread.jpg

Thanks
    Last edited by Blini; 02-15-2017 at 09:39 PM.

Why do you need so many profiles, lol, also you can do that, just edit windaddons.xml
    Last edited by Donatello; 02-15-2017 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Why do you need so many profiles, lol, also you can do that, just edit windaddons.xml
    First of all, thanks for the help @Donatello. So I think I found windaddons.xml'. However, when I Double click it, I get send to internet and get a big screen full of code with the profile name and game path but I can't edit it.

Here is a screenshot:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/WnsSR
    Last edited by Blini; 02-16-2017 at 01:15 AM.

Open it with notepad or other editor....

Use Sublime Text or Notepad ++ and be happy.

Awesome, Thanks. That doesn't mean that it is a friendly user way to do it but at least it is possible! Hopefuly in the future we can just do it manually. @Donatello @oXe

Thank you