Signup Now
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    And when they update the antibot, we update the bot. Simple.
    And as I said one day and I'll say it again... I love that damn cat with cape

Guys, seems like no one of you knows what BattlEye is capable of, so ill give you a hint.
    Its not possible to cheat in a BE protected game, period.
    There is bypasses out there just like there is bypasses to EAC, but it wont last long and they do silent massbans.
    There is NO better anticheat than BattlEye, EAC is the second on the list.
    EVERY major cheat provider just gave up on trying to beat BattlEye, games like Arma III, Ark, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight.. they all had cheats from the biggest companies like ArtificialAiming, x22, CheatAutomation and AimJunkies, they ALL gave up because its simply IMPOSSIBLE to beat BattlEye. You can bypass it but it will get detected and everyone will be banned at the same time. Trust me on this one, there is no permanent cheat out there to any BE protected game, just some cheat which gets detected.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

Since people are completely missing a very key piece of information:
    It doesn't matter how the bot interacts with the game once it's connected to the game - their intent is to stop the characters to even connect to the game.
    Isaiah 54:16 - Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have the waster to destroy.

Bought:
    441 RP from @Patatje
    378 RP from @Patatje

Sold:
    204 ED to @Anteflipp

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by czarnysorcerer View Post
    i got 200+ ms which i leveled manually if i get delete on bot chars or smthg i will play manualy but rlly i want that cipsoft will delete you all my botting friends maybe will tibia will come alive again
    I think botter are the 80% or more of premium accounts, without us Tibia could bankruptcy in a few months.
    Also in game creature products and other items will raise as hell of price

We are a Necessary evil

Free User
    Finally! An end to botting!

Quote Originally Posted by xaluck View Post
    I think botter are the 80% or more of premium accounts, without us Tibia could bankruptcy in a few months.
    Also in game creature products and other items will raise as hell of price

We are a Necessary evil
    Not rly, there are alot of ppl playing this game manually, even if botters are half of paid community (myself think its max 20-30% of accounts since manuals stay online much less then botters), its enought to merge half of servers to keep it active,
    also most of that botter accounts didnt put any real cash into game, this will end in tibia coins prices going down alot on market/tibia gold getting more expensive + many items/creature products going higher, so manuals are going to put more real cash
    into game covering their lost from botting accounts.
    and after all, if they start taking steps in ddos/botting issue, they might start taking them againt OT servers and start legal actions againts them, this days more ppl play on OT then real Tibia, if they take OT down, many of them will come back to real one.

Still, they are very slow with any major updates, as removing tibia 10 / steam project/putting flash options to new client etc, so they might start to work with that tool in a month, but it might be added to game and acticated many months later on.
    Last edited by tibiastore; 02-15-2017 at 07:38 PM.

theres two ways, people will leave tibia if this system work or they will start playing manual ofc if they can still haha

but yeah be ready that some of people here for sure will be deleted.
    still Cipsoft ideas are so slowly, same like tibia 10 since september and it saying "soon" so their soon might take awhile. Or well what happen with tibia on steam?
    @downloadkct

amazing tool than, didin't know it before
    Last edited by Pidek098; 02-15-2017 at 08:01 PM.
    YourTibiaGold.com

#1 DEALS!
    TIBIA COINS: 9.50 USD / 250 TC

cipsoft won't bankrupt

they will just raise price of tibiacoins and introduce more rpg stuff for coins

Banned
    Ty someone shut his mouth go and eat cipsoft pussy niga. i know windot is the best! and nothing is impossible.!

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by downloadkct View Post
    Guys, seems like no one of you knows what BattlEye is capable of, so ill give you a hint.
    Its not possible to cheat in a BE protected game, period.
    There is bypasses out there just like there is bypasses to EAC, but it wont last long and they do silent massbans.
    There is NO better anticheat than BattlEye, EAC is the second on the list.
    EVERY major cheat provider just gave up on trying to beat BattlEye, games like Arma III, Ark, Rainbow Six Siege, Dead by Daylight.. they all had cheats from the biggest companies like ArtificialAiming, x22, CheatAutomation and AimJunkies, they ALL gave up because its simply IMPOSSIBLE to beat BattlEye. You can bypass it but it will get detected and everyone will be banned at the same time. Trust me on this one, there is no permanent cheat out there to any BE protected game, just some cheat which gets detected.

But talking shit, read a little and then write something brah xD