Signup Now
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Free User
    Test server offline, think people...... something like tibia 11..... we all still boting with client 10 and the same thing will happend with BE.
    Regards,
    Artizi, botting 50 MCs atm.

Free User
    Less than 10k players online now. Why? He had only Windbot been updated? How are you guys botting? Slowly I begin to be more and more convinced that Windbot win with BE. It seems to me that this is another of this type of marketing ploy to encourage players to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuno Gasai View Post
    Can You try to be nicier ? And stop using nasty words directed to my person ? Thank You.
    I am saying what I think and You should respect that.

And You do not have any arguments against my opinion so why do You call it "bullshit"?
    Sorry but he just said what everyone thinks, you are just going full panic, why can't you just wait for lucas response?
    No one can say what's going to happen at this time, we don't even know if BE is going to be finally implemented and yet you still here saying the time has come to not buy a license anymore.

Your so called opinion is just a row of senseless conclusions without arguments, so don't expect imba or anyone else to give you full responses like I do.

Was this answer more satisfying for you?
    Last edited by kirro; 03-08-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by blackcolee View Post
    OK GUYS SO!! THERES AN UPDATE!!BUT READ CAREFULLY GUYS!!!

Tibia Service Agreement

This agreement describes the terms on which CipSoft GmbH offers you access to an account for being able to play the online role playing game "Tibia". By creating an account or downloading the client software you accept the terms and conditions below and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents to play this game.

You agree that the use of the software is at your sole risk. We provide the software, the game, and all other services "as is". We disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the software, the game, or your account.

We are not liable for any lost profits or special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the game, including, but not limited to, loss of data, items, accounts, or characters from errors, system downtime, or adjustments of the gameplay.

While you are playing "Tibia", you must abide by some rules ("Tibia Rules") that are stated on this homepage. If you break any of these rules, your account may be removed and all other services terminated immediately.

CipSoft GmbH is neither willing nor required to take part in out-of-court dispute resolution.

""""""""""""By creating an account or downloading the client software, you also accept the terms and conditions stated in the BattlEye End-User Licence Agreement. """"""""""""""""""""""""""

DO THEY IMPLEMENTED """BATTLEEYE ALREADY???????????"""""""""""""""""""
    No.

Can You try to be nicier ? And stop using nasty words directed to my person ? Thank You.
    I am saying what I think and You should respect that.

And You do not have any arguments against my opinion so why do You call it "bullshit"?
    That's because your "opinion" is filled with bullshit and you're a fucking retard. Get your head out of your ass and stop talking shit, you fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Artizi View Post
    Test server offline, think people...... something like tibia 11..... we all still boting with client 10 and the same thing will happend with BE.
    Regards,
    Artizi, botting 50 MCs atm.
    That's the spirit!!

Quote Originally Posted by sryncu View Post
    Less than 10k players online now. Why? He had only Windbot been updated? How are you guys botting? Slowly I begin to be more and more convinced that Windbot win with BE. It seems to me that this is another of this type of marketing ploy to encourage players to play.
    It was just an update like any other, they just added the BattlEye agreement to it so whenever they're ready, they can use it. You can still bot as always.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post

No.

That's because your "opinion" is filled with bullshit and you're a fucking retard. Get your head out of your ass and stop talking shit, you fucking idiot.

That's the spirit!!

It was just an update like any other, they just added the BattlEye agreement to it so whenever they're ready, they can use it. You can still bot as always.
    Wow Is it possible to report moderator ?

Wow Is it possible to report moderator ?
    Seriously, just shut up. This thread isn't a toilet so you can throw your shit in here.

Edit: Lucas made an official announcement so this thread isn't needed anymore.

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showthread.php?117663
    Last edited by RoxZin xD; 03-08-2017 at 10:30 PM.

ALL
    RP
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP