Signup Now
    Banned

Any ideas to make a bunch of kks at level 150?

well i got around 5 accounts premium plus i buy windbot and noping tunell but i dont really make that much cash.

i got

1 2 pallys both 150
    2 2 pallys both 150
    3 2 pallys both 150
    4 knight 120
    5 knight 120

Which is the best way to take advantage of botting a characters (accounts) is better using free accounts to not spend money on premmys, bot knight and druid with navi, or just knights. or pallys. Instead. Whats the best way to get profit and get alot of cash because I have to spend 70 dollars every month and I do not find profit for anything I have to pay 5 premys 1 noping and windbot I would like to make money but I do not know if there is another easier way and Effective. So I come and tell you my situation maybe there are other ideas that i havent thought or imagined that would be a great idea. thanks for the support windbot users.

Go to oramond serwers/roshamuul bridge/drillworms/oramond minotaurs on pallys, and on eks hive or mutated temple if sabretooths are worth more than 2k on ur world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimo View Post
    Go to oramond serwers/roshamuul bridge/drillworms/oramond minotaurs on pallys, and on eks hive or mutated temple if sabretooths are worth more than 2k on ur world
    tanks mate