Signup Now

Thread: Looting Bug

Free User

Looting Bug

i didn't see any other thread about this so far so i'm make a new one if it's is one just let me know but i been runnign char on turtles all day and my loot rate is less then 40% it opens the field view broswes the field of the body of the turtle and doesn't open the main body to loot. i been running and killing all day over 8 hours and only looted 6k gold????

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by swisher View Post
    i didn't see any other thread about this so far so i'm make a new one if it's is one just let me know but i been runnign char on turtles all day and my loot rate is less then 40% it opens the field view broswes the field of the body of the turtle and doesn't open the main body to loot. i been running and killing all day over 8 hours and only looted 6k gold????
    SIGNED i did posted this like 5 days ago. i think they just deteled.... but yea . windbot 11 just not nearly ready not even for us to test it. besides. you ave to pay for it? lmao

Free User
    yeah i paid for 30 days that when it was tibia 10. be nice to have a week or two added to my subscriptions

yeah i paid for 30 days that when it was tibia 10. be nice to have a week or two added to my subscriptions
    You're paying for windbot for tibia 10, not the beta.
    You've also yet to make a correct bug report.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    I'm pretty sure in both my post I already mention what you said I said I didn't know if I was posting the report right I'd not move it to where it needs to be and I Cleary said I paid 30 days for tibia 10... and ut was be awsome to have some extra time added. Nothing else I know what I paid for was just having a joke about it.

if have problem just use client 10, work very good

I'm pretty sure in both my post I already mention what you said I said I didn't know if I was posting the report right I'd not move it to where it needs to be and I Cleary said I paid 30 days for tibia 10... and ut was be awsome to have some extra time added. Nothing else I know what I paid for was just having a joke about it.
    I think he quoted the wrong post, warcrusher said:

you ave to pay for it?
    But in reality this is a minor bug that needs to be ironed out... The fact is the majority of features work just fine (excluding some for bugs in the client such as double stepping). You should definitely make a proper bug report about this though, I've not seen this issue yet so it could be very useful.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    I'm kinda new to the forums can someone tag me in the proper place and proper way to report this bug so we can get the issue fix please and thanks in advance I'm at work so it's going to be layer on before u can repost the proper bug report

I'm kinda new to the forums can someone tag me in the proper place and proper way to report this bug so we can get the issue fix please and thanks in advance I'm at work so it's going to be layer on before u can repost the proper bug report
    Create a thread on this subforum, but post following the proper guidelines

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]