Signup Now
    Free User

Lagging When Targeting / running

I am an user of xenobot (a noob user) and I wanted to try to use windbot, so, I get an subscription of the bot and tried to level up in the same place. I have an 75~ MS that I level up in darashia DL when I am around, 1 floor dragons when I am not and now I was trying crystal spiders too.
    But, when I configured everything in windbot, using bollos script for crystal spiders (darashia dragons too), when my char start to attack and run, he has a sort of lag and didn't move from the place, going back a lot of times before move 1sqm. I thought that it was the delay of the skills, or the script trying to use skills along with the skills in the targeting settings, but it was not was I thought.

Okay, long story, my character is going back when attacking and running, as if it was not possible to enter in a house and I don't know how to solve this.

Thanks

Change spam rates on manas/runes is an good idea to try.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Quote Originally Posted by rodrigokiller View Post
    I am an user of xenobot (a noob user) and I wanted to try to use windbot, so, I get an subscription of the bot and tried to level up in the same place. I have an 75~ MS that I level up in darashia DL when I am around, 1 floor dragons when I am not and now I was trying crystal spiders too.
    But, when I configured everything in windbot, using bollos script for crystal spiders (darashia dragons too), when my char start to attack and run, he has a sort of lag and didn't move from the place, going back a lot of times before move 1sqm. I thought that it was the delay of the skills, or the script trying to use skills along with the skills in the targeting settings, but it was not was I thought.

Okay, long story, my character is going back when attacking and running, as if it was not possible to enter in a house and I don't know how to solve this.

Thanks
    If you're using Tibia 11, this is a bug in the client. CipSoft have been trying to fix it for a long time but failed repeatedly. If you're using Tibia 10, this is simply the bot trying to walk and use potions at the same time. There are a lot of options for "mana walker" scripts which pause briefly to use potions before continuing to move - these solve this problem. If you're writing your own scripts, I'd recommend actually adding a cavebot script which checks the number of creatures on screen, if it's 0, it will pause walking and refill mana, then resume walking when you reach a certain threshold. With that, you can drop your mana potion refill % when hunting, and it will stop this "laggy" walking.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Change spam rates on manas/runes is an good idea to try.
    Its not the mana/rune. Even attackin without spells or runes he seems to be a little... laggy.
    I want to use WindBot. I saw all those options, all the possibilities, but, when I compare with XenoBot, the cavebot seems to be better in xenobot (but, im 90% sure that im doing something wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    If you're using Tibia 11, this is a bug in the client. CipSoft have been trying to fix it for a long time but failed repeatedly. If you're using Tibia 10, this is simply the bot trying to walk and use potions at the same time. There are a lot of options for "mana walker" scripts which pause briefly to use potions before continuing to move - these solve this problem. If you're writing your own scripts, I'd recommend actually adding a cavebot script which checks the number of creatures on screen, if it's 0, it will pause walking and refill mana, then resume walking when you reach a certain threshold. With that, you can drop your mana potion refill % when hunting, and it will stop this "laggy" walking.
    Okay, i think that you are right. I used tibia 11 and 10 and both were with this problem.
    I will try to disable the potion self healer, just to test if that theory is correct.