Signup Now

HiDPI Scaling Support

The bot for Tibia 10 is not working properly on HiDPI monitors (e.g. 4K) when HiDPI scaling is enabled.
    I have HiDPI scaling set to 200% and the bot is not able to recognize any of the graphical features in the client.
    Last edited by Robin Hood; 02-05-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    The bot for Tibia 10 is not working properly on HiDPI monitors (e.g. 4K) when HiDPI scaling is enabled.
    I have HiDPI scaling set to 200% and the bot is not able to recognize any of the graphical features in the client.
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...-7-8-10-New-PC

I know about this. And that is what I currently do as a temporary fix. Nevertheless, the bot should support high dpi scaling as it's not cool to have to look at the screen from 5cm to see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    I know about this. And that is what I currently do as a temporary fix. Nevertheless, the bot should support high dpi scaling as it's not cool to have to look at the screen from 5cm to see anything.
    I had some gaming problems with the PC screen. After I changed hdmi> hdmi to displayport (pc)> hdmi tv my problems are over. I do not know if you are using displayport, but I think for this kind of TV with the pc it would look better with displayport.

I'm not sure this is something we'd look to fix in Tibia 10 now. Whilst the majority of botters (and probably players) are still using it, it will soon be discontinued so any effort spent here instead of WindBot 3.0 or new features for Tibia 11 will be wasted.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.