Signup Now
    Free User

Paid scripts vs free scripts

I have a question. What is a difference about paid and free scripts? (I know that paid ones works perfectly in 99,9% and in some free got bugs and u need to test them firstly, usually need to change a few things) How about detecting? Ofc on very crowded places like hmm.. killer caimans, glooth bandits or roshamuul bridge its easier to get raports and get deleted right? But for example.. Vampire caves, Deeplings, or hive's aren't hunted by manual players.. So.. its random? I can be deleted for using paid Demon scripts the same as using free hidden brimstone bugs? Thanks for answer

First of all, support. When you pay for a script, you will receive support and maybe little changes that suites to your needs.
    About deletion, you can deleted by use either free or paid scripts. I personally believe that is strongly related to reports.

Free User
    so its the same risk for delete on free and paid script?

Banned
    walking methods in paid or free are same!

I would say paid scripts are better if u wanne avoid deletion since normally they are better made (Less bugs, stucks etc that is obv botters thing) and free scripts tends to be at basic spots with paid you have more options on where to go

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    I have paid for scripts and then found out they are not updated (still withdrawing money) doing unnecesary movements that are really botlike, like eachtime it withdraw mana it went back to x waypoint to check if it had all in order to continue instead of doing it right away. If u want a really good script learn to do them yourself

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by fumobix View Post
    I have paid for scripts and then found out they are not updated (still withdrawing money) doing unnecesary movements that are really botlike, like eachtime it withdraw mana it went back to x waypoint to check if it had all in order to continue instead of doing it right away. If u want a really good script learn to do them yourself
    amen a lot of paid scripts are trash

It depends on the seller, really.
    Some of them are great scripters, some others are just lazy.
    You always have to check to see if its working but i would say go with the paid ones, they have more advanced actions and so on.
    Old 'n Proud Neobot-Elfbot and blackd user

illl go ahead and say right now that the quality of the paid scripts its not under control some might be good some are horrible, at this point you have to decided wich popular scripter you will go for, because theres no other way to know if a script is better than other, its just a whole new fan boy mode over here.

btw mines are the best.