Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windbot Tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    No... You should not get one in London if you're playing a US server, I said that EU servers are hosted outside London
    So if I'm playing in a US server, the best option is to get a server(VPS) on the US or close to the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Blini View Post
    So if I'm playing in a US server, the best option is to get a server(VPS) on the US or close to the US?
    Close to Tibia Server, for example you can get a server on east coast (atlanta, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Close to Tibia Server, for example you can get a server on east coast (atlanta, etc)
    Awesome! thanks

If you're playing a US server from EU, the best thing to do is to look at this website: http://www.submarinecablemap.com/

Look at where network cables land in the US, and rent a server there. If you click on a cable you can see who owns it and who has the power to lease it... The general idea is that you want to make the "biggest part of your journey in the fewest and most efficient jumps". By taking the option of a VPS near where the cables land, you should be able to force your traffic to go through that cable (as opposed to taking some cheaper route which usually goes a much longer distance.
    Interested in software development and/or programming for Tibia?
    Check out the new Tibia Programming Forums (TibiaPF) by clicking the image below.

Looking for a bot for the MMORPG, Medivia?
    Check out MediviaBotter, a powerful, injected bot by clicking the link below.